Recent content by Gingiebot

  1. Gingiebot

    TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

    @tiredwife how are you? Been a little out of it; how's hubby doing? I know he had his second knee done. Coming along okay?
  2. Gingiebot

    TKR Jozilla Part 2 - 9/8/14 LTKR

    @Jozilla - the kids are gorgeous! So glad you are off having fun. Almost time...and then you will be on the recovery path, getting strong.
  3. Gingiebot

    TKR Ellejay's recovery threads, first and second

    @Nana moon 27 @dogwheels @Ellejay @Celle. Thank you for kind comments. I moved to Tucson inApril, from NY. I haven't lived here long enough to make friends. No family here. I'm all alone here. I don't attend church. I had planned to get involved and make friends but I got sick. With...
  4. Gingiebot

    MUA billywhizz666 - the saga continues

    @billywhizz666 welcome. I've just started reading your thread. I've been away lately, due to my problems. I guess you've had a bit of pain. I hope you are managing your pain better...many things can crop of following the knee,and lots of things can happen. I personally had a heart attack...
  5. Gingiebot

    TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

    @marmora hello! You just got home...good, you stayed at your nice rehab for awhile! I hope you are doing well and feeling good. I know about not sleeping! I think we all do. So glad you are doing well and thanks for the kind words!
  6. Gingiebot

    TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

    @tiredwife. I've been not on the site as much...been ill and site was so slow...but was thinking about you and hubby. Glad to know his surgery is over and it sounds like he is doing well. Really happy about that. Like others, don't forget about you!
  7. Gingiebot

    TKR Left TKR done

    @Josephine, do you think the exercises could be the problem? And no, those are the PT recommended exercises which I was doing with her and also on my own (but not often). I will be starting outpatient PT soon. Maybe I should use just the BoneSmart list of recommended exercises? And the...
  8. Gingiebot

    TKR Left TKR done

    P.S. @Josephine I'm sorry for being impatient, I know you are busy. I'm just worried. I really appreciate any help.
  9. Gingiebot

    TKR Left TKR done

    @Josephine. I'm in a bit if a rush but will do my best to answer. Leaving to drive home to Tucson soon. Pain....average is 3, but have spikes to 5-6. Meds...15 mg extended release morphine 2x day. 2mg. Dilaudid every 4 hours for breakthrough pain...not doing this much. Ice multiple times...
  10. Gingiebot

    Revision TKR Infection resolved! New knee 1/26/15. This one is going to be great!

    @Margueritte -see how I put the @ sign just in front of your name? That is what caused you to get an email saucing I had replied to your post. You have to use the @ and then spell the name exactly the same as the other person does. I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles; I hope this new...
  11. Gingiebot

    TKR Left TKR on 17 July

    @marmora sounds like you had a super busy day. Glad you had a nice sleep. And the food sounds yummy! Are you at the inpatient rehab? Wish I had someone to cook like that. Well I wish my foot would behave like yours! It seems that my LTKR has set my left foot right off. Tonight my tendon...
  12. Gingiebot

    Bilateral TKR Epic_Ed's recovery from BPKR

    Hi @Epic_Ed. Like your handle! Sounds like you got it going on. Please let us know how it is going.
  13. Gingiebot

    TKR Left TKR done

    Ok...I'm trying again. My left foot posterior tibial tendon is still way popped out with swelling, and quite painful. @Josephine is this something you have seen before? How could my TKR cause this? Help!
  14. Gingiebot

    TKR 54andfighting Has A New Knee

    @54andfighting you are amazing to me. I walk around in the house with no cane, but not when I am out. And you have stopped your meds and back to work. Amazing. I have cut down my meds but not stopped yet. And definitely not working. You seem to be doing really well, but I would be cautious...
  15. Gingiebot

    TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

    @gr82cu2 I am thinking of you and hoping for the best. Get a good nights sleep if you can. You have a really big cheerleading squad here and we will all be waiting to hear how it goes for you.
Back
Top Bottom