Guest viewing is limited

TKR gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!

@gr82cu2 I am thinking of you and hoping for the best. Get a good nights sleep if you can. You have a really big cheerleading squad here and we will all be waiting to hear how it goes for you.
 
:happydance::yay: You all are the best cheerleading squad I've ever seen! Lord know some or you are struggling and would love nothing more than to be healed and move on and yet here you are encouraging us newknees peeps. :flwrysmile:
 
Good luck tomorrow! Hope you have an uneventful surgery and recovery. I'll be watching for posts to see how you are doing.

Cindy
 
Good luck tomorrow. I will be thinking about you and sending prayers your way. I will be watching your recovery .Happy healing.
 
Thanks my friends!!

[Bonesmart.org] gr82cu2 Hello new knee, it's great to see you!
 
Best of luck , the surgery will be over In 2 shakes of a lambs tail. And im very confidant they will manage your pain levels excellantly. The challenge starts back home . Meds on time , all the time !!! Throughout the night !! Proper elevation and excessive iceing cant be emphasized enough !! See you on the otherside. Iceman
 
Best of success to you,
Be sure to ask the nurse to run down all the meds you can have n how often. Ring that buzzer as the first night can be tuff!!!!
All is worth it, mine feels gr8.
Bb
 
Alrighty, I'm all packed up and cleaned up ready to go. Leaving in about 1/2 hour. See you all later. I'll check in as soon as I'm able. Have a great day everybody! :friends:
 
Hi I love your picture it is true says it all and hoping that all friends are they type that take care of you with kindness and caring. Wishing you a very smooth painfree recovery.
 
Here I am!!!! Wide awake and zero pain. My leg is numb from the hip down for now. OS said I have the bones of a 35 year old. They will start pain meds later before block wears off. Wearing ted hose and am quite comfy. No nausea but I never do have it with surgery. Very hungry. Crackers and jello for now.
 
Glad to hear things went well. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
 
One thing I'm NOT happy about. I asked about the ice machine I was told I would have. It was on my pre-surgery instruction sheet and I also asked about the specifics of what kind it was at the pre-op class we went to. Guess what? Nope! They don't do those. So, WTH??? I would have bought one off of Ebay if I had known. Grrrrrr!!!! Otherwise things are great. I just passed the pee pee on my own test and can order food anytime I want now. My OS just stopped in and said everything went great and my leg measured perfectly straight with great flexion. Once I get something to eat they will start feeding me some pain meds so they are in my system when the block wears off.
 
@gr82cu2 Janet, so very glad all is well with you. Sorry, you didn't get an ice machine. Hubby only really used his at night the first week or so. You can manage with ice packs, Keep a cooler by your bed with ice and ice packs in it. Got to go, watching grandson tonight. Have a great night!
 
The ice machine is nice, but like tiredwife says, you can manage with ice packs. I use some nice big gelpacks when I'm too lazy to fill the ice machine. :)
 
You sound great!! Terrific update. I am so glad you are okay and look forward to your posts. Remember we are all here for you!
 
Love your smiley face, this last February I had an arthroscope and said why not paint on a smiley face. Nurse said it was not appropriate, :snork: now I have you as a role model I might just insist on it.

So absolutely thrilled to hear yr news.

Love and prayers from sunny Sydney.
:flwrysmile:
 
So glad to hear you are done! Be sure to continue posting on your progress! Too bad about the promised ice machine. I used it pretty much non-stop. If ice packs don't cut it, you can easily order one on Amazon and have it in a day or two.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom