Recent content by forestje

  1. forestje

    Bilateral THR Anteriors 15th June 2015 - my recovery

    Hi Suzette,a very Happy New Year to you.Have come back to see how you are getting on as we had the op at the same time 6 months ago. Sorry to hear about your recent problems, hope you get some relief.
  2. forestje

    Class of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Hippies

    Happy New Year to you all. I had a total hip replacement inJune and 6 months later am still amazed as to how well I feel. Went back to school in September and thank goodness It all went well. Happy New Year to you all. Jennifer Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  3. forestje

    THR forestje's recovery thread

    Well I have made it to the end of the year and feel great. Went back to school in September and it was full on but managed to cope due to the help of all my fantastic colleagues. Just want to wish everyone who remembers me a happy new year and thanks to you for all your support. Sent from my...
  4. forestje

    Bilateral THR Anteriors 15th June 2015 - my recovery

    Just catching up with you wondering if you are managing to sleep any better these days despite your other woes. Take care xx
  5. forestje

    Bilateral THR Anteriors 15th June 2015 - my recovery

    So glad to hear you had a good holiday. X
  6. forestje

    THR copsham's recovery thread

    Just reading through your posts as I have been so busy back at school - now the oldest at 61! Next week I am going to see my surgeon for 12 week check up and so far so good. I have followed your ups and downs and really appreciated your support even though you have suffered far more than most...
  7. forestje

    Bilateral THR Anteriors 15th June 2015 - my recovery

    Hi Suzette.Just caught up on your posts as it has been non stop since I started back to school. Am now the oldest member of staff at 61 and whilst I don't want to overdo things, I don't want anyone to feel that I don't pull my weight. My hip is holding out well thank you and coping with all the...
  8. forestje

    Bilateral THR Anteriors 15th June 2015 - my recovery

    Having had such a return to work myself, I really feel for your situation which is so different.Look after yourself and your needs! x
  9. forestje

    THR forestje's recovery thread

    It is really like an old friends reunion on here sometimes as we all look out for each other and over the time have come to care about each other. I have followed you for many months. I am 61 and still wanting to work as I have been in a private school for over 35 years. I never wanted or...
  10. forestje

    Bilateral THR Anteriors 15th June 2015 - my recovery

    Been thinking about you, hope all has gone well today. X
  11. forestje

    THR Kay9s Recovery

    Just wondering how you are. Used to follow your posts and hoped I would recover as quickly as you seemed to.
  12. forestje

    THR No More Setbacks

    Hope your return to work situation improves.Quite a few of us are back at the same time.I am feeling very tired but suppose it is only to be expected after such a long time off.
  13. forestje

    Bilateral THR Anteriors 15th June 2015 - my recovery

    I find sitting still difficult due to pain in my coccyx so I use a doughnut cushion someone gave me from Mothercare.Have to say it as been a godsend today.You can also buy a coccyx wedge from Argos. It just takes the pressure off and eases the dull ache. Hope the meeting goes alright on...
  14. forestje

    Bilateral THR Anteriors 15th June 2015 - my recovery

    Just came looking for you to see how things are with you. Hope the recovery is heading in the right direction and the sleeping is improving. I am still sleeping on my back with pillows packed around as I find this the most comfortable.Hope to go out like a light tonight as I went back to school...
  15. forestje

    THR forestje's recovery thread

    Thanks Poppet for this. Well I started back to school today and have managed to get through the day without any mishaps. Have really enjoyed being back and apart from being very tired now, feel great.
Back
Top Bottom