Recent content by dogwheels

  1. dogwheels

    PKR TexasTee finally has a new knee!

    Hi @TexasTee - for some weird reason only known to the BS website, after all this time I got an alert to your thread. Spooky! Anyway my old friend, I thought it was divine intervention that I should stop by and say hello again. I haven't time to trek back through all the pages to see what...
  2. dogwheels

    TKR Celle's Left TKR

    Hello @Celle - glad to hear you are doing so well, and that you have returned to visit UK, and are here with us Brits again! I get an odd selection of alerts, very infrequently, and yours popped up this morning so I thought I would give you a quick blast from the past and say hello. Cornwall...
  3. dogwheels

    Nana Moon's Pre op thread

    Hope this works ...... broken link removed...
  4. dogwheels

    TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

    Hi Carol @patient 99 You will be pleased to know, that having read your post on Lisa's thread where you appeared to rate your Skechers more important than your upcoming nuptials - I thought I had better buy a pair. Not that I need an excuse for another pair of shoes, but you are right they...
  5. dogwheels

    TKR Canadian Girl's Journey

    Lisa @71Beetle ....... Hi! Lovely to hear from you and get an update. I don't venture on here any more, just now and again. I don't really have much to offer, my experiences are no longer current and gossipy chit chat is no longer accepted on recovery threads. I completely understand the need...
  6. dogwheels

    TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

    Lovely idea @susanne and a really pretty design. You are so brave, I have heard that inking where there is not much flesh (like your ankle) is more painful. Take care and lots of love XXXXX
  7. dogwheels

    TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

    Hope you have a great time with your daughter for Mothers Day. Will check back now and again for a picture of that tattoo (as long as it is inked in a place suitable for public viewing!) Perhaps you could have a series of tattoos on all your replaced bits eg, knee shoulder etc etc :rotfl: Kitty...
  8. dogwheels

    TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

    Hi @susanne. Had no alerts for about a month now. Time marches on and most people who post now are right 'in the thick of it'. Our Class of 2014 have long since dismissed ourselves! I browse now and again partly for old times sake and partly from habit, but I saw your post today ..... Sorry to...
  9. dogwheels

    TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

    @susanne - I am so sorry. I will be thinking of you today and much love and many prayers will be winging their way across the ocean to you and your family at this sad time. Chris XX
  10. dogwheels

    TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

    Carol, purely in the interests of your knee research I will try and be sensible and objective and describe my knee - so here goes. Sorry in advance for the ramble. My knee is now almost 14 months old. I cannot help with the 'how my knee was when I was young' as I 'mullered' mine with a fall at...
  11. dogwheels

    TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

    Hi Carol @patient 99 - I wasn't aware a hot tub was a 'Swinging' accessory, do you know that from personal experience, I wonder?? Obviously East Sussex is a lot more uninhibited than SW London! My reasons for getting it ....... Fizzy whizzy jet underwater massagy bits ........ Alcohol + sun +...
  12. dogwheels

    TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

    Hi Carol @patient 99 . I now get hardly any alerts, which isn't surprising as I am rarely on here. But I just saw your thread up the top of the board so thought I would read what you were up to. Really sorry that your knee is not super smashing great. At least an MRI will hopefully give you some...
  13. dogwheels

    TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

    Hiya @susanne Saw your thread was up there when I checked in briefly. How are you doing? Daughter just sent me this, so I'll pass it on as it may make you smile. Louie is getting big and is so gorgeous, I am going to visit him this evening while hubby is out stuffing his face at a Dinner...
  14. dogwheels

    TKR Ellejay's recovery threads, first and second

    Hi @Ellejay - sorry that you seem to have a lot on your plate at the moment. I may not be around very much now, but I am still thinking about you :friends:. Let me know if you ever decide to try out @Homeport's suggestion of the ride from Sandbanks to Mudeford - (although FYI you cannot do the...
  15. dogwheels

    TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

    Hi @susanne - as usual no alerts as I guess I am now 'semi-retired' from BS. Had to go looking for you. Sorry to hear about your shoulder and other ouches. Also sorry that you have renounced cheese. I don't like it much, but the rest of my family are fromage freaks and would find it impossible...
Back
Top Bottom