Thank you for your congratulations for tomorrow it brought a tear to my eye. Because M and I have been together for more than 20 years, and because inheritance tax rather than cupid's arrow was the motivator, I haven't told anybody about our wedding - except you lot of course and the 2 witnesses. I wouldn't have involved the witnesses, but it turns out you can't borrow registry office staff and use them as stand ins. So you see why your congratulations are extra special.
Just when I think I have `put you all to rest' up you pop - the Metal Knee Gang. Don't you all know that you aren't supposed to still be around after all this time? Folk will talk you know. Not to mention how far off topic you are. Ladies, this is a knee forum not a drop-in site for the golden girls.
Working on the tradition of `something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue, I think from Diana I should have a blue veggie joke; from Jaki an old bit of string; from Lisa its got to be new shoes with heels that shout `I'm up for it'. Sue and Chris (Pumpkln) how's about you loan me strength.
Chris (dogwheels) - of course you have to loan me that hot tub. I don't mind if you've been up to hanky panky in it - we're all friends after all. Anne, a nice new big box of kindness please - enough to see me through the next 20 years. And if by chance you are around Dorothy (
@turtle68) oh! just get the drinks in - mine's a double champagne.
Now I'm not going to start getting all sentimental and saying how much I miss you all and how much I wish you were there tomorrow. No definitely none of that stuff. Nor am I going to say how I wish we could all meet up, because I know that's not going to happen. Instead at 11am tomorrow, just before I say `I do' I will give a little wink to each and everyone of you.

X
ps:
Good times & in Bad, sickness & health. Oh, Wait a minute That's for Thursday....
Oh, Wait a minute, nobody told me about being there in bad times and in sickness. Have you got this right
Diana ? Is it too late to call the whole thing off??