TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

Hi @susanne

I'm still icing but I keep forgetting my revision which was six months ago x good luck tomorrow, please let us know how you get on xx

Love Ann x x x
 
Hmmmm susanne there is a reason for my as you so aptly put it, unintelligible remarks tiz my lack of braincells. So please dont berate Harold too much.
Glad you are seeing surgeon as it sounds you have a pretty painful existence right now. Would give big hugs but would worry about hurting you.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi, @Legin hugs never hurt can feel them all the way over here
Saw surgeon today good news my other knee isn't as bad as I thought. Dr said on scale of 1-10 I'm a 5 or medium as he puts it. He gave me cortisone shot in rt knee hopefully the grinding and crunching will stop. Will be seeing him again in another 3 months for both hip and knee check ups. He said this horrid weather now rain, on and off will always effect the joints
Really? And he went to medical school....so I'll just bear it during the rainy month of April. Maybe everything will stop hurting by May.
Be well everybody
Thank you @nanamoon for your concern,.,the idea of ever having another knee replacement is just not going to happen!!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi my friends 2 nd week of spring and we had snow again. Nothing stuck but still.........
Saw neuro who upped my gabepentin(can't spell) to 900mg a day for my nerve pain. Now have to have MRI of brain pain in left eye socket. Does it ever end? Shoulder still painful but dealing
Daughter coming home on wednes nite for a few days for the holidays so it's something to distract from joint aches, cortisone shot in rt knee feeling good!!
Have a good weekend my friends
❤️⛄️susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014
 
It will end my friend from the big apple. Lets get rid of this icky winter and all your joints feel the better for some sun. Keep us posted on scan tho.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin. Woke up to snow flurries. It's never going to end!⛄️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014
 
Not a good night. My mom passed away tonight very fast no warning. She's with her family and dancing the merengue with my dad. I miss her so much already


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014
 
Oh @susanne

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Sending you my sincerest condolences. Bless you and your family. Thinking of you. Big hugs xxx

Love Ann x
 
@susanne - I am so sorry. I will be thinking of you today and much love and many prayers will be winging their way across the ocean to you and your family at this sad time.

Chris XX
[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray
 
I'm so very sorry to read of the loss of your mother Susanne. Although she is now at peace, there are no words to console those left behind. Hold her close to your heart and she will always be with you. xoxoxoxo
 
Susanne, I'm so sad for you. I know this is difficult for you and you have my prayers.
 
Susanne, My condolences on the passing of your Mother, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
 
Thinking of you my big apple friend and big hugs x

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Thank you all for your kind words. The holiday has hit us hard without my mom here. Poor Emily cried thru out our Passover Sadar.
It's been so hard bc she was fine on Sunday went out to lunch with me and my sister and Monday Nite gone
I had just spoken to her to remind her that dancing with the stars are on She said she's putting it on. Next call was from the aide. I ran over there finding apt full of emts and firemen. All trying to work on her but I knew it was too late. They wouldn't stop without a DNR which she had but was with my brother in city Aide said she sneezed 3 times bible story says Moses sneezed before he passed. Other story goes she sneezed for each one of her children. I like to think that was what she did
Although broken hearted I am so fortunate to of had my mom for 99 years and in sound mind and body
Even though my heart is broken I knew she was tired and ready to see my dad and her family
Again thanks for all your kind words
susanne



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Misty here for you. You are so right to see all those wonderful magic filled memories and to see it as its the next part of her journey, she will always be with you linked with every heartbeat. Long arms reaching across the pond hug.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
aww @Legin. That's so sweet and I understood every word ❤️❤️❤️❤️


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom