TKR I'm 2 years out - Hooray

Hi @susanne

I'm glad you've kept warm and safe. It's wonderful your joints are hurting less. Hooray!!

I'm wide awake, fed up, in pain. I twisted my knees getting up too fast on Friday afternoon. I'd got up once and they twinged when I made a cup of tea. I was lovely and settled when suddenly the front door was knocked like it was going to come off it's hinges, the doorbell was going non stop. I panicked thinking it was bad news stood up,really quickly out of the chair and it was his sister with her two lads. They both have special needs ASD etc. She and her partner had been to the country park next door and decided to visit. Oh it was a nightmare. It's not the lads faults but when she won't supervise them properly eg get off her backside and see what they're up to, well.... X.

OnMonday I went to PT in extreme pain. They looked at my knees and said they thought I'd twisted the TKR as it was very swollen. No weight bearing exercises. Only leg raises etc on the bed. My daughter felt my knee today and said it felt like a weird misshapen jacket potato or something like that.

How is your bf getting on now? X x x x
 
What who me errrrrrrrrrrrr of course boss. Oooooops banged my nose. Glad you are starting to loose the pain doodah, keep smiling lass

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ugg. Here we go again. Hating NY more and more. This weather killing my joints!!!
[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray
[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Oh my goodness. We've had none this year. A teeny bare sprinkle on Boxing Day. It's been miserable and damp. Done my joints no favours xxx
 
I know how it feels a few years ago we had snow for 6 weeks paths ended up several feet above the road. The oooooooo ahhhhhh effect dissappears quickly. Hope the joints get some relief

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hiya @susanne

Saw your thread was up there when I checked in briefly. How are you doing?
Daughter just sent me this, so I'll pass it on as it may make you smile. Louie is getting big and is so gorgeous, I am going to visit him this evening while hubby is out stuffing his face at a Dinner. Daughter had to buy Louie a new litter tray as he has got so big his fatty bottom hardly fits the original baby kitty sized tray. She bought him one with a roof and a door which is now known as 'Louie's poop cave'. What a delightful subject to talk about!
[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray


Here are 2 more Louie pics for you. One of him in his dopey sleeping pose. I think he will be a big boy - look at the size of those paws!

.
[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray


And one of him lending a paw as a stylist, in daughter's wardrobe!


[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray


I'll post some more of him on my own thread, when I get a few minutes and get round to unearthing it again.
Take care.
Lots of love Chris XXX
 
He's huge what is she feeding him. Kitty didn't fit in her litter boxes either. She does look slim in pictures though. Love the stylist. Hope he has good taste
How are you. Doing ok??? Love susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi @susanne


How are you? I thought I'd pop in and visit you, see how you're getting on with all this snow x x

I showed my granddaughter pictures of Louie and then she said how is Kitty. I said not happy because of the snow and she said "poor Kitty!" I explained that Kitty is nice and warm with you keeping her safe. She was a bit happier then.

Love Ann x x x
 
Hi @nanamoon. Doing ok. This last snowfall was the worst Tell ur granddaughter kitty's all cuddled up in pillows. That's so cute of her for asking
Body parts doing ok using lidicane patches on my shoulder. Helps a wee bit
This ones for your granddaughter
[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray
[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray

The other is hopefully the last of the snow for the year!!⛄️⛄️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
❤️❤️❤️
 
[Bonesmart.org] I'm 2 years out - Hooray

@nanamoon. Now she's ready for bed


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Hi @susanne,

Susanne, that is good news that your lidocaine patches are helping with your shoulder a little. A bit of relief is better than none at all.

I will show my granddaughter the pics of Kitty, when they wake up. Both girls fast asleep in other bedroom. Little one (dancer, Kitty fan) wanted to sleep in my bed. I let her stay in and have a snuggle for an hour but couldn't risk her kicking my knees in the night. As soon as she was drowsy I walked her to the other bedroom to her sister.

Just got up and made me and hubby cup of tea. I actually sat downstairs and drank it watching the news. They're on about the plane MH370 that vanished. IS have wrecked some old artefacts somewhere. Other than that nothing much.

I hope you get a goodnights sleep x (((((hugs))))) to you Susanne

Love Ann xxx
 
Hi @nanamoon. Hi ann how are you doing. Hope your knee is doing better mine is fine but now that we are getting rain thankfully not snow my replaced hip hurts. Just can't win
But hanging in there. Bf doing great although he's still sleeping on recliner in living room ( kitty and i kind of like it that way) the other night I hear him in a muffled voice, he has bi pap mask on. I pretended I didn't hear him and actually fell asleep. Unfortunately the next morning while I'm leaving for work he tells me there's something wrong with his machine doesn't feel right....well the hose came out if machine so he was getting no O2 all night. Whoopsie
He's fine but I thought it was hilarious!!
Nurse ratchet digging off.
Love susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Oh @susanne

You do make me laugh so much x I love how you find the funny side in stuff. I'm okay got hubby's friends funeral tomorrow and hopefully that is the 3rd and last for the year x x we have to go to the church first, then the burial. Wake after that x

I hope you have a great day. I'm going to bed now. Have stayed up,later tonight. Had a good day out with my,best friend. I've written briefly about it on my thread.

Give Kitty a fuss off me x ((((((hugs ))))))to you Susanne.

All my love Nana moon 27 xoxoxo
 
Hi @susanne
NY sounds cold and gloomy at the moment, not a lot better here.. I don't understand why we all don't move somewhere warm. It would be so much kinder to our joints. I suppose it is jobs and relatives that make us stay.
What a gloomy post I am writing! I am looking forward to the spring with beautiful walks all around. Spring is going to burst out any time now - hope it does for you too.

"nurse ratchet" I remember her from my childhood what book or production was she a character in!!!
X
 
See im bad I imediately thought of nurse ratched from one flew over the cuckoo s nest

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Of course one flew over the cuckoo's nest. That was an eye opener when I was young!!!
 
It certainly was v scarey I got misty but also went yay go guy at end.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Nana moon 27, Hi Ann! I just thought I would drop by and see how you are doing. I haven't been on much lately. I've been busy with everyday things. My knee is doing great and this past Wednesday I started working out with the trainer again. My knee did great but the rest of me was sore....but a good sore.
I hope you are doing well. Anne
 
@Yorkimom.....the best place to find out an update on NanaMoon and to talk with her is by going to her recovery thread. This one is Suzanne's! Thanks....
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom