Recent content by Anitawants2tango

  1. Anitawants2tango

    THR anitawants2tango is taking first steps

    Hi Everybody! I cannot believe that both my 3 and 4 month marks have passed and I haven't written a thing. I have had some other personal stuff, unrelated to my hip, to attend to which partly explains my absence from the forum. But really I have mostly just been very involved in living my life...
  2. Anitawants2tango

    THR We can re-build him...

    Of course they used state of the art technology! You are Charlie Cyborg fer cryin' out loud...what else could they possibly use for a bionic man such as yourself? :biggrin:
  3. Anitawants2tango

    THR Made it to the other side!

    Andy, That is great news about the piriformis! It is a recalcitrant little so-and-so and it does feel so good when it releases. The stiffness will also continue to subside. Anita
  4. Anitawants2tango

    THR That wasn't so bad!!!

    Judy, Like Kevin I got a lump in my throat while watching the video. Recalling how scared you were of losing your athletic ability prior to the surgery and then seeing you now - it just makes me so happy for you! Your form looks awesome. I definitely would not want to be on your bad side! Anita
  5. Anitawants2tango

    THR Jetlag's Recovery

    Hi Kevin, So when are you going to post pics of you snorkeling? Glad you has a good time. Good luck with return to work!
  6. Anitawants2tango

    THR That wasn't so bad!!!

    Hi Judy, Your update sounds great! So glad to hear that you are feeling so well and that you are returning, albeit more slowly than you would like, to your treasured activities. Looking forward to seeing a video of your form - please get hubby to cooperate!
  7. Anitawants2tango

    Recycled Implants

    Kevin, thanks for sharing. Like Jo I am an Eco warrior, and, Bumpa, I love that image of my implant being some future hipster's :th_heehee: (could not resist the pun, sorry) door knocker.
  8. Anitawants2tango

    THR I'm New and Hurting!

    Hi Candy, So sorry to hear of the painful and frustrating time you are having. In the early weeks it is so difficult to balance patience with the desire to get back to our normal selves. I believe that you have already gotten a lot of good advice encouraging you to be more kind to...
  9. Anitawants2tango

    THR We can re-build him...

    Hello Captain Sensible, Glad to hear the healing is coming along. I hope that being a good sensible boy is not hurting too much. While rushing to catch a train the other day I almost fell down a flight of subway steps. Luckily Captain Sensible must have been close by because I do...
  10. Anitawants2tango

    THR Jetlag's Recovery

    Hi Kevin, Thanks for the update, tho I'm sorry to hear that #2 is giving you difficulty. As Z said, must have something to do with the already low reserves going into it. I can totally understand not having the energy to post, pain - whether mild or severe - is a tremendous drain. The...
  11. Anitawants2tango

    THR anitawants2tango is taking first steps

    Thanks to everyone who stopped by to watch the video and commented. Josephine, I am so touched that you posted it to Success Stories. DianeMarie, Buffi, Lou and Charlie - Since we all went through the pre-op jitters and intiial recovery around the same time I think we all get a little...
  12. Anitawants2tango

    THR We can re-build him...

    Hey Charlie, Glad to hear you are on the mend from the second surgery. You are amazing! So upbeat despite the set back and dealing with that concrete thigh. Sounds like the lovely Debbie will have you back in form in a jiffy. Anita
  13. Anitawants2tango

    THR Jetlag's Recovery

    Hi Kev, I've been away from the forum for a little while and wanted to check in on you. So just ditto-ing Z's poke to give us an update. Hoping all is going well. Your surgical sis
  14. Anitawants2tango

    Rider1960, Dorothy, back home finally!!!! (the long version!)

    Hi Dorothy, So glad to hear that after such a long wait you are back home and recuperating so nicely from the surgery. It only goes upwards from here! Looking forward to hearing about your progress. Anita
  15. Anitawants2tango

    THR That wasn't so bad!!!

    Judy, What a great report! I bet that glass of wine tasted particularly good. And you certainly deserved it after all the hard work you've been doing to move along in your recovery. Glad to hear it's paying off nicely. No limp AND panties on without a device! Woo Hoo! All of these...
Back
Top Bottom