Revision TKR Would like advice please, I think knee has moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @busylizzie best of luck for tomorrow. I am really hoping that this will be the beginning of the end for you xxxx
 
@busylizzie I am thinking of you in your preparation for tomorrow and for tomorrow itself. I wish you all the best and hope that this is the last part of your journey to a pain free, fully mobile life xx

Shortie x
 
Best wishes for tomorrow, sunbeam buddy! :)
 
@busylizzie
I am a "June Sunbeam" from last year :SUNsmile: I will be thinking of you tomorrow, I hope your
Revision is the solution you have been waiting for. I will keep you in my thoughts & Prayers.
Sincerely,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Keeping you in my prayers tomorrow, wishing you an uneventful revision and recovery.:flwrysmile:
 
Glad to hear you've made it to the other side. Look forward to reading more when you feel like posting, but the important thing is to rest and recover now. Linda x
 
Pain horrendous in the night, much better today. Blood pressure keeps going really down. Very sick last night which is very unusual for me. I have a temperature since surgery, was 38.8 just now, the highest its been. I have sat n the edge of th e bed once today and stood with support from physios

Sorry short post will write more later.
 
Hope you start to feel much better soon

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom