Revision TKR Would like advice please, I think knee has moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you im lucky never had hayfever but then never foumd the needle either. Keep smiling my friend

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @busylizzie. It's nice to read your sciatica has eased thank goodness. People who don't normally get hay fever have it this year x

Have you been and got some relief off the doctor for your sciatica? I'm sorry I keep muddling people up at the mo. Take no notice x x x

Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have just read through your thread. What a time you have had and are still having. I hope someone has a solution for your knee. When we go for a TKR we assume thats the end of all the trouble and unfortunately its not for some of us. Im 7 weeks post op from a revision rtkr to a rotating hinge joint. Hugs to you


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I am much the same, still having problems with my leg. I am just trying to get on with life. I started with Lidocaine patches last night for pain relief. Too early yet to say if they will work. My back has settled down to what it was.
 
Glad to hear your back has settled down. I found the lidocane patches worked OK, I use them when my knee is acting up. I also use them on my back. They gave me a lifetime supply of patches or so it seems.
Let us know how the patches work for your knee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom