Misspastor2
new member
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2023
- Messages
- 18
- Age
- 60
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
I am a few weeks ahead of you having had surgery 12/8. I finally stopped PT at 7 weeks. I do my exercises and bought a 2 lb weight to help strengthen my quads. I still have down days but feel I have turned a corner and making improvements. By the end of the day I am tired but sleep is better and I walk better. I my case stopping PT was the best option. I took back control of my healing and my body. pt had me in tears and then the following day I hurt more. Hang in there and know we are in this with you to support.
As time goes by those good days will come more and more frequently and last longer until the good days are the norm. Until then, enjoy those when they come and endure the bad ones as best you can 
The Dragon doesn't want any progress! And I have not been very active as of late. Probably why I can't walk right, and still have aches and pains. In the BS days (before surgery), I always thought Tylenol was like a placebo drug. Now I get it with Tylenol. It's about all I'm using these days with a bit of Advil (and Salon Pas patches). I do think it makes my skin feel tingly/weird.
