JusticeRider
Reaction score
2,095

Latest activity Postings About

    • JusticeRider
      JusticeRider replied to the thread THR My New Left Hip.
      Gosh dang it. I want to say sooo much worse but I will keep it family friendly out of respect. Gosh flippin dang it. BM happened and I...
    • JusticeRider
      JusticeRider reacted to AllNat's post in the thread THR My New Left Hip with Like Like.
      So glad to hear about your No. 2! What I found helped me get going within 2 days after each of my surgeries was eating 2-3 prunes each...
    • JusticeRider
      JusticeRider reacted to Layla's post in the thread THR My New Left Hip with Like Like.
      Glad you're back in biz. :thumb:
    • JusticeRider
      JusticeRider reacted to benne68's post in the thread THR My New Left Hip with Friendly Friendly.
      So glad it worked for you. Thanks for sharing this tip. Happy you are feeling better and able to eat something.
    • JusticeRider
      JusticeRider reacted to myglasshalffull's post in the thread THR My New Left Hip with Friendly Friendly.
      Congrats! I think after surgery and not be able to move your bowels is just so uncomfortable. I think it took me about 4 days to...
    • JusticeRider
      JusticeRider replied to the thread THR My New Left Hip.
      Ok, trigger warning, this is going to be a whole lotta TMI. But I know many people go through this so I’m gonna go ahead and share. I...
    • JusticeRider
      JusticeRider reacted to Layla's post in the thread THR My New Left Hip with Friendly Friendly.
      Fingers crossed that once some of these more common early challenges abate, you'll have a smooth and easy recovery. Happy Sunday, JR. I...
    • JusticeRider
      JusticeRider reacted to Layla's post in the thread THR It’s the hip’s turn with Like Like.
      Hello JR, I hope your recovery is off to a good start, your pain is well managed and either you are home, or looking forward to going...
    • JusticeRider
      JusticeRider reacted to PolarIce's post in the thread THR It’s the hip’s turn with Friendly Friendly.
      I am also a rider(I do eventing), have EDS-hypermobility and had my first replacement 4 yrs ago at 36. I see your surgery was today...
    • JusticeRider
      JusticeRider replied to the thread THR My New Left Hip.
      Also, @Jamie I did get a little chuckle from your ‘go with the flow’ phrasing when discussing bathroom matters Nice to have a laugh, so...
    • JusticeRider
      JusticeRider replied to the thread THR My New Left Hip.
      Yes, my blood pressure does run really low and then the POTS gives me those big dips. Yuck. Definitely dizzy standing up with any kind...
    • JusticeRider
      JusticeRider reacted to Jamie's post in the thread THR My New Left Hip with Useful Useful.
      The first few days are frequently the times when these problems occur, so things should improve. As for the blackout spell, be sure you...
    • JusticeRider
      JusticeRider reacted to benne68's post in the thread THR My New Left Hip with Friendly Friendly.
      I'm sure that was scary. I had a similar experience the day after one of my surgeries. Turns out that my BP was low because I was...
    • JusticeRider
      JusticeRider replied to the thread THR My New Left Hip.
      I may have spoken a little too soon as far as fainting and nausea go… Early this morning had to get up to use the bathroom and barely...
    • JusticeRider
      JusticeRider reacted to sistersinhim's post in the thread THR My New Left Hip with Friendly Friendly.
      It's great to read that you are on the mend, with none of the awful side effects you had with your knee. Those naps are good for you, so...
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
Back
Top Bottom