Bilateral TKR weak muscles<

Keep up your stretches. I found that helpful as I became more active and even now.
 
hello. I am back home and feeling fresh. Now after a few days of rest I will start physio again and increase my walking. but I do need to loose weight...
 
I'm glad you' re home safe. So, back to the physio - but start in gently at first.
 
hello. I am back home and feeling fresh

That is wonderful! You've been through a lot in a small span of time so very glad to hear you are feeling fresh! :SUNsmile:

And being able to walk again instead of using a wheelchair while in Melbourne is truly fantastic! Congratulations on your great progress!
 
Good to hear you had a refreshing trip to Australia, and are back home.
All the best with your walking and your weight loss,
 
thanks so much. for your encouragement....today I took a long walk...feeling good..out of the jet lag at last...will start physio soon.
 
It is great to read that you are feeling good---how do you feel after the long walk? how are the knees doing?

The weight loss may take care of itself as your lifestyle become more active.
 
i am feeling fine right now. my calf muscles might pain tomorrow...but knees are absolutely fine..oh..i hope I loose weight as I walk more.:)
 
Are the calf muscle tight? Do you need to stretch those muscles?

I am glad to read that your knees are doing what they are supposed to!

As you walk more and become more active, I believe that you will be much more capable of losing the weight.
 
hi..last few days i am having a lot of pain. I walked a lot..a bit too much...did stairs twice and coming to school early...its quite cold by indian standards....calf muscles are knotted up...stiff...started physio now.
 
Sounds like you did too much, you are still early in recovery at 3.5 months, take it easy the next few days and see if you start to feel better. The cold weather does not help either.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello friends...now I am writing down my daily activity....again I travelled and did stairs...but I noticed I was better than before...that is a month back.slow and steady it is. so got to be patient. cheers. We will suceed.
 
You are, indeed, moving forward---and you are absolutely correct---slow and steady will get you to where you want to be---and, of course, patience is a must!

Doing those stairs is a major accomplishment!!!:wow::thumb::thumb:
 
thanks a lot...ithese days somehow I am doing stairs daily...i do have pain later...but I guess its like exercise....infact many people start stairs very early as their bedrooms are upstairs or some reason...so I shouldnt get too worried or anxious...take a pain killer and dont worry...:)
 
You've done very well. It's good to hear that you're getting your life back together.:yes!::SUNsmile:
 
earlier we took pain killers every 4 hrs. now somehow I feel guilty. I think 10 times...it is really necessary...surely I can tolerate this pain.
 
If you had a v bad headache would you just tolerate it or deal with it

Legin THR Sep 14
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom