PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

I wish I could make it go away for you, but I'm afraid I can't work miracles. :loll:
 
Sounds like you have a great plan and a wonderful caring group of coworkers to help you. I'll be interested to hear how things go. I think you've done a great job planning for your return. Hopefully your knee will cooperate too.
 
@Jamie - Thanks! I'm also focusing on foods with anti-inflammatory properties. Today I had a blueberry & pineapple smoothy with a "super foods" powder mixed in. Also making sure I get enough protein from food for muscle building.
 
Those are great options. Did you know we have an entire forum on nutrition?
 
@Jamie Cool! I just read healing phases... I think I am doing pretty good now on the nutrition front. My appetite was lacking in the first week. Now it's getting better.
 
:gaah: I fell asleep again at 4pm today! That's not gonna work if I plan on going back into the office.
 
Can you go back half days first, then build up to full days?
 
@KarriB It might be the only option at this stage. @mbrown I was thinking maybe I could nap in the lactation room in the office. I hate napping. I always wake up crabby.
 
I walked 6000 steps in the new building today, including the first floor which is not finished yet, mountains of dirt and electrical conduits, I could of used a couch!
Drove home all good


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I went back to teaching first grade mornings only for quite a while. My energy drain was palpable due to two surgeries and an infection my body had to fight. So I had far more energy drain and wasn't at a desk either, but half days helped me to phase in because I could come home nap, ice, elevate as needed. When my OS wrote the script for full time work I was ready. You may only need a few days or a week of part time in the office, it's better than falling asleep at your desk. :yawn:
 
We've joke about installing these in my office for me and my team!

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170117_5d8579798f87ee51405a3aecf3b05eb7.jpg
 
:bawl:Last night around midnight I was so sick of being on the couch, I went upstairs and crawled into my super comfy bed. At about 2am, my Saint Bernard jumped up on the bed. I was laying on my left side with operated leg slightly bent. She stepped on my left ankle. Now the medial side of my operated leg hurts. (Knee replacement was on lateral side). I hope it's nothing major. No additional swelling and knee doesn't feel hot, so fingers crossed.
 
Shame on you pup! Hope all is okay and pain is just temporary. Maybe it's not from the dog and just a new pain as a result of your surgery. I go home Sat. on the weekend just so my hubby can hold back our 148 Cane Cross Mastiff so her excitement won't bump into me and dislodge or knock me down!! How we love our fur babies.
 
Back
Top Bottom