TKR Two TKR in two weeks---let the fun begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I probably missed it in a previous post, but for the life of me I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TILLY IS.:rotfl: It's a combination of my bad eyes and the small pic. :sos: Hope I made you laugh, tryna take your mind off hubby. You definitely should write the book! :yes:

Oh, Good luck with the stitches tomorrow. :sick:
 
Okay, so I probably missed it in a previous post, but for the life of me I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TILLY IS.:rotfl: It's a combination of my bad eyes and the small pic. :sos: Hope I made you laugh, tryna take your mind off hubby. You definitely should write the book! :yes:

Oh, Good luck with the stitches tomorrow. :sick:
Tilly is a black Pomeranian! You always make me laugh and it does help take my mind off Craig ...sometimes I just want to cry it is so sad but crying will not change anything and I come here and I realize his reactions do not matter I have so much support available to me I am overflowing.
 
Good morning Janis,
Congratulations on 'having been' hopefully things will now move smoothly.
You are making great progress with knee 1 .
Tilly looks very sweet, a little bundle of love.
Hope the great reveal goes well.
Take care,
Toothfairy x :thumb:
 
sometimes I just want to cry it is so sad but crying will not change anything and I come here and I realize his reactions do not matter I have so much support available to me I am overflowing.

So sorry ma, Sometimes I DO cry :boohoo: and sometimes it's a release and helps my demeanor,:angel: and sometimes it's more of a Down Home Blues pity party thing going on.:groan: lol It's a thin line. :shrug:
One thing is for sure, you are RIGHT about the support and silliness we have here.:egypdance: It definitely helps! :yes:


I've been trying to concentrate on the what my future will be like with no more knee pain. :SUNsmile: So when Mr Man gets on your nerves think about how you'll be able to FLY IN from ON TOP OF THE ROPES and NAIL him to the mat! :rotfl: WAIT!:umm: WRONG VISION... My bad! lol Think about the ALL GIRL'S GETAWAY :martini: us New Knee Girls are gonna have on some tropical Island in 2015! :egypdance:I guess guys can come, but only those who have had their knees done!

Hope you are having a knee-easier time with P/T. I'm glad you know that the Wu Tang Card is yours to use... you've earned it. :hissy: That may be a new club on here WTC! I like the sound of that. I'll bring daughter stalker on board, since she's the president of ODIC... the Over Do it Club. However, you're gonna be the President of Wu Tang:gaah: ... I can feel it! :loll:


Oh, I just thought of something... Remember the Praying Mantis. :console2:
 
Good morning Janis,
Congratulations on 'having been' hopefully things will now move smoothly.
You are making great progress with knee 1 .
Tilly looks very sweet, a little bundle of love.
Hope the great reveal goes well.
Take care,
Toothfairy x :thumb:
That is the best way to describe Tilly, she is a bundle of love! She was so excited to see me. My daughter went in and picked her up before I came in the house to keep her from jumping on me. I came in and when she saw me she started vibrating from the tip of her tail to the top of her head. Claire handed her to me and she covered me in kisses! We use to joke because I said putting on lotion was a waste because she would lick it off, One day I said to Tilly, stop why do you lick me all the time? My daughter in her Tilly voice said because Momma you taste like love... love that little dog and my daughter Claire!
 
Drum Roll TADA!!


[Bonesmart.org] Two TKR in two weeks---let the fun begin!
 
I came in and when she saw me she started vibrating from the tip of her tail to the top of her head.
Aaaaawh! :puppysmooze:


One day I said to Tilly, stop why do you lick me all the time? My daughter in her Tilly voice said because Momma you taste like love...

I just got a chill. I felt that in my heart. Aaaawh! ":whistle: ...And they called it... Puppy Love." <3
 
Don't forget we're gonna get tattoos to cover them up later. :egypdance: Remember what you said you were gonna get?
 
I think they just flatten out. Since mine came out yesterday, I've got the right leg looking nice and flat with a little dip at the bottom, while the left one looks bumpier, I think someone was practising on that, ! :yikes: but both look flatter already, than they did straight after staple removal.
 
They totally flatten out. Nice staple job and well done on not needing the bucket.

Husband's even ones without Asperger's do not know what to say quite often. The more I talk to people and read here it is true that no one really gets it unless they have been through it. Also, these days the procedure is fast and then the assumption is that the recovery will be fast, after all you are walking on day 1 sometimes and of course by day 2 so all is left is for your to work hard and all is done. I think all the fast pace of procedures makes people assume the recovery should be just as fast. Must be the fast food mentality getting stuck in people's minds.

I am looking forward to going home but have a 90# new dog (only have had him 2 1/2 months) who is a love bug and wants to be close so trying to figure out how that will go. For my last knee I still had my 16-1/2 yo large dog but she was way past jumping nad pushing and was very empathetic.
 
lol No they didn't have practice session on you ditzy dinah! :hissy: My incision rises up and down depending on the swelling. Yesterday my Dr's butt't told me they looked good, but I would have that for 6-8 months. Hey, that's just in time for Summer and my "micro mini-skirt." :rotfl: I hope my next one looks as good or better than this one. :beg: Although that's the least of my worries.... 6 more days. :scary:
 
I have loved reading your thread.:dancy:

I see some of my best Bonesmarty friends have made friends too. I wish I lived in the US although my mum came from your country, I've never been.

AS, yes we're there, got the T-shirt/s, but aren't they just so great; it kind of rubs off after 42 years of marriage, now I'm more AS than my family.:giggle:

Sue.
 
I have loved reading your thread.:dancy:

I see some of my best Bonesmarty friends have made friends too. I wish I lived in the US although my mum came from your country, I've never been.

AS, yes we're there, got the T-shirt/s, but aren't they just so great; it kind of rubs off after 42 years of marriage, now I'm more AS than my family.:giggle:

Sue.
Sue, when I am not in pain and dealing with something like this he is quite amusing. :rotfl: When he was diagnosed and I started to read about AS It was like the heavens opened up and a choir began to sing!:angel: I was happy one he was not purposeful trying to make me a whack-a-doodle and two he was not just being a jerk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back
Top Bottom