Guest viewing is limited

TKR Two TKR in two weeks---let the fun begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
leejaa I have two big labs. They are a bit on the older side, but can be very rambunctious, especially when they want attention. However, they do sense that they can't be rambunctious around me now, or put their paws on me for attention. Mostly they just come up and give me a nuzzle or lay on the floor by my chair and look at me with big sad eyes -- "Are we NEVER going on a walk again, mom?" Yours will probably settle down; I hope so; it is a shame to have to tie a dog up.
 
Lol I don't know about anyone else, but I try and do everything first by myself. I figure I have to do it eventually! So when I ask Craig to do something and he does not do it and accuses me of being inpatient that burns my britches! :hissy:
 
Holy Moly Morpheaus! I have had some hilarious dreams under the influence of the drug named after the God of Dreams! :loll: I am prescribed ER Morphine every 12 hours and 1-2 Percocets every 4. I need to write these dreams down Lewis Carroll I am coming after you! :zzz: :sleep: :zzz: :rotfl: I will post one later HILARIOUSSSSS!
 
Janis, you are getting some good drugs - mine are not as good -darn- could use a good dream
 
TaDa did the stairs just need to remember to lead off with the right knee. Good knee goes up to the heavens, bad knee (surgery knee) goes down to .... Funny thing is, one week out and I can already feel the difference between the knee next inline for surgery and the tkr knee.
 
So today It was suggested to me that perhaps I should not get a tattoo to draw attention to my knee! Really! :headbang: Say what you really meant to say, my fresh 7 day scar is too ugly (of course I would wait a long time till I was totally healed and not on the scar) for you! :hissy: Well bite me! My scar is my medal of courage, hard work and taking control of my future! :egypdance: First, I would tattoo for only one person, myself! Who cares if I draw attention, lol! Maybe I can help someone contemplating a TKR!
 
Have you seen the wonderful and brave tattoos ladies have had over mastectomies? I'd never have a tattoo but I have every respect for someone who would adorn a scar like that. I'm not in any way ashamed of my scar or shy about it.....I ask everyone if they'd like to see it.
Sue :)
 
Have you seen the wonderful and brave tattoos ladies have had over mastectomies? I'd never have a tattoo but I have every respect for someone who would adorn a scar like that. I'm not in any way ashamed of my scar or shy about it.....I ask everyone if they'd like to see it.
Sue :)
I love your attitude Sue! :yes: I have seen those tattoos and I love them!
 
Oh no! Was that predictable?? So not a good idea! You'll be all mended by then though won't you....:bicycle1: and able to wait on him hand and foot :sigh: :cry:
6 weeks out of BTKR and ready to go.....erm maybe not!
:headbang:
 
Oh no! Was that predictable?? So not a good idea! You'll be all mended by then though won't you....:bicycle1: and able to wait on him hand and foot :sigh: :cry:
6 weeks out of BTKR and ready to go.....erm maybe not!
:headbang:
I told him he needs to go and stay with his parents! I can not deal with him and my own recovery
 
Will his parents take him in for recovery? Can he not wait till you are further along and recovered like at least 6m or a year. That is so much for you to deal with. Good luck
 
Are his parents NT? Elderly and AS is not a good combination. Do you have the same OS? Could someone talk to him and ask him to wait?
You have my sincere sympathy.
Sue :friends:
 
Can he wait longer, how bad is his knee. You need more time for both of your knees to heal. Does his doctor know about your surgeries. Talk to his doctor, tell him he won't have anyone to take care of him. He should postpone it till next year. How old are his parents. Hang in there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom