SarahJane
supremo
wishing you sweet, comfortable and uninterrupted dreams
That works out at around 160 a year. Not exactly in the top class bracket which is 200+ per year.The surgeon does at least 4 a week
Sorry, hun - I need to do it my way! I know I've asked you these before but I need to get a fix on what your problem is/has beenthe area that is bothering me is the SMT
I have a tale for you about this philosophy - a bit of a horror story but it's true! PT: the seriously grave consequences of doing too much of itIf I was told do it 10 times I did it 20. I thought that the more I did the faster I'll get better!!
Sorry, hun - can you tell me what this means?I have also been given disclose ice to take 3 times a day
I'm in the same boat. But you know what? I work on the principle that "if you won't die if it's not done, it probably doesn't need doing"!I live alone and really don't have anyone here to help with anything so if I don't do it no one will.
I'll give you a tip - when they don't answer, it's probably because they don't know what to say!I didn't get my questions answered even by his nurse. I'm tempted to go over there after work tomorrow to talk to someone about it.
Yes it would but not from a PT, from a chiropractor.I'm not sure what to do about the areas behind my knee and on the sides of my calves that still hurt. Does anyone know if massage would work? Could PT help in some way?
United States
United States
United States
United StatesWhy do you need anyone's advice/input to use a TENS machine? It's non-invasive and perfectly safe to use provided you stick with the advice in the user manual.I have a TENS machine at home but have not used it because the OS/nurse will not give me any answers
As a nurse, you should know that if you have stomach problems and an ulcer you shouldn't use NSAIDs at all. Not ever. Most dangerous. I think I gave you this article once before but you should read it again Medications: acetaminophen (Tylenol, paracetamol) and NSAIDs, differences and dangers.I was prescribed Diclofenic ( NSAID) to take 3 xs a day but due to bad problems with my stomach and the beginnings of an ulcer I only took it BID.
Are you telling me your manager has no knowledge of your present condition? I was a manager for many years and expected to be kept fully informed of everything like this that could affect the performance of a member of staff. I also expected to support and help that person so they weren't harmed by their work. Is your manager not of this mind set either?Unfortunately because I'm new at my job I have no control over what hours I work.
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States