Eman85
big-cheese
So far so good with the hip and the racecar, aside from the heat. I might have to add some padding to the seat though.
I can say that a weedeater is the hips enemy! Holding that weight out there and pivoting especially on uneven ground will wear a hip out. Running didn't make my hip happy either! Really severe storms the other night from the high heat. I ran from the house to the shop and back in the storm, leg didn't like it. Good part now it seems it doesn't take as long to get over overdoing!
I can say that a weedeater is the hips enemy! Holding that weight out there and pivoting especially on uneven ground will wear a hip out. Running didn't make my hip happy either! Really severe storms the other night from the high heat. I ran from the house to the shop and back in the storm, leg didn't like it. Good part now it seems it doesn't take as long to get over overdoing!
United States



