It's so wonderful to read you're feeling better.
You've been experiencing nothing but pain and have maintained your humor through all.
I hope you're having a good weekend and wish you a great week to come! @Fractured
Not a bad weekend. I'm just stir crazy! Monday hits the 2 week mark, only 14 more days of antibiotics. Then a 2 week waiting period to see if the infection returns. Then... the 3rd hip! Happy weekend everybody @Layla My zanie personality is what keeps me going!!!
Third and last. I hope this next month speeds by uneventfully.
You DO have a positive spirit and a wonderful sense of humor, which carries us on through alot of adversity.
Truly hope this is the tide turning for you FINALLY!
Wishing you all the best @Fractured
@Fractured My last bag went on today and will be finished with all antibiotics on Friday. The picc line will be removed Friday afternoon. I'm really happy about that, I hate (I don't use this word often) the bag, the smell of it and everything about it. I've been able to disconnect twice a day, 4 hours in the morning and 7 hours in the afternoon. It makes me feel "free". This week has gone by pretty fast, yours will be out soon too
@Mireille OOOOORahhhhhhhh Congrats. Im doing the one legged happy dance for you!!! 8 more after todays injection for me!!! I won't miss the daily headaches, nausea and what not!!!
Hi @Fractured
I'll bet you're counting down the days. There's a light at the end of the tunnel.
A few more weeks and you'll be where Mireille is and we'll be cheering right along with you.
You both have been an inspiration, keeping your upbeat attitudes in the face of adversity.
Wishing you a nice weekend!
Oh my gosh....your femur was fractured during surgery?.... and you look so young! You poor baby...I feel for you and am so so sorry this happened!
This was a big concern of mine going into surgery and I discussed it with my surgeon. He didn't have a concern as I to was young (relatively speaking....) I am sending you positive vibes for healing quickly and know that my heart is with you my dear!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.