Guest viewing is limited

Hip Infection THR from hell

Thank you for the kind words.... Im 57 going on 8. LOL The 22nd is approaching fast!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Fractured The comes a sense of freedom once the antibiotics are done. I'm rooting for you. You'll be there in no time. Hope you're having a good Saturday!
 
But who's counting, right?:)

So glad you are on the short rows.
 
Last edited:
[Bonesmart.org] THR from hell



:happyfeet:
 
Just in time for the weekend!
How might you celebrate that wonderful milestone?
I'll toast to you on the weekend. :cheers:
Only a few more sleeps :happydance:
@Fractured
 
@Mojo333 @Layla Not a single beer or cocktail the whole 6 weeks. Im going to have a cold one this weekend!! Nurse was here today to change the picc line. She will come this Friday to remove the PICC. HOORAY!!!

Down to only 3 more doses!
 
:cheers: I'll toast to you and wifey from the great Upper Mid-west.
I'm so happy for you!! I'll do this after the toast > :happydance:
I'll tell hubs I'm doing it for Fractured and he'll just laugh at me and shake his head....Nothin new :heehee:
@Fractured
 
Blood test came back with a WBC of 8.9 which is still normal. However being the good investigator I once was. I did some ready. The blood test was 30 minutes after a grueling therapy session. I really worked up a sweat. That is a big factor because my body was sore. So much info to find on the net!! After today it's down to 2!!!
 
Wohoo on the WBC - things continue to look up. It's a long time a coming!

You don't need to remind us how many days :heehee:
Mojo's got it covered :rotfl:
I'm waiting for today's big red polka dotted # 2
I'm sure after work today she'll post it, lol!

Take it easy on PT or we'll be after you. We know where to find you, Haha!
Hang in there, good times are coming!
@Fractured
 
She drank the whole thing, hahaha!
:rotfl: That made me laugh so hard I snorted @Mireille Seriously! :heehee:
I don't want you to fall down now and hurt yourself before the Final Fix!
:martini::martini::martini:


You either @Fractured
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Although.....I get it!!! I'd probably do the same.
 
But isn’t the white cell count supposed to be above 4? This seems kind of low.
 
Today...tomorrow and then....Freedom! :yahoo:
Well, it's going to feel like freedom even though you have a couple steps to go before the Final Fix.
We're with you all the way....no getting rid of us now.
Hope today is good!
@Fractured
 
Happy Dance! :happydance: Only one more dose!

Cue the Big Red Polka Dot # 1 (Mojo)

There will be fireworks and dancing in the streets. Two Hippies on their way to the Final Fix :happydance:
Let's get this show on the road!
@Fractured
 
Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom