Guest viewing is limited

Hip Infection THR from hell

[Bonesmart.org] THR from hell

:froggies::froggies: So hoppy for you.
Special gift coming tomorrow!
Yay for getting rid of that umbilical cord!:)
 
Great, I thought you posted that it was 2...I got a bit concerned that you had an immunity problem. Glad to hear it’s 7 to 8.
 
Good Morning...

Ya know, it wouldn't be me if there wasn't any chaos.... Susan goes to pus yesterdays dose and it won't inject??? So after numerous flushes and trys... we call the nurse who said try another dose. Todays does worked great so now they have to get me a single dose today by 3PM so I can take the last darn dose!! Nothing but fun.

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!! Thank you everybody for all the great support and laughs. It truly made a huge difference.
 
Its always the last one that gives you trouble, right? (at least that's what my mama said about me):heehee:
Hope they get it on to you.
Will be throwing you a party and bringing a gift.
 
I'm so happy for you and your sweet wife who provided such loving care.
I hope you two are able to have a celebratory dinner this weekend, a cocktail or two, and just b-r-e-a-t-h-e.
It's almost over....for REAL this time!
Cheers! :cheers:
@Fractured
 
What a reason to celebrate.
So happy for you! Love the photo!
@Fractured
 
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Mojo333 Now the clock ticks again... 2 weeks I go see the Ortho for a blood test... If nothing grows in the cultures, then it's game on! Happy Weekend everybody!!!
 
I am confident that "time" is on our side.
Much good mojo coming your way!
 
Last edited:
Wishing you a pleasant weekend as you wait out these last days before bloodwork.
I'll bet you're excited. We're excited for you. It will be wonderful to see both you and Mireille
finally on your way. You have a large cheering squad here @Fractured
Enjoy the day!
 
Want to add my well wishes too @Fractured
:tada:
Been such a long rough journey.
Time for things to start looking up.
Stay well and "Fly Right":) :-) (:
 
:wowspring:A lovely new home and a shiny new hip all at the same time!
A July to remember! Cheers to all things new :cheers:
Wishing you a Happy Sunday!
@Fractured
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom