TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Jamie, Thank you for dropping by. Yes, it does seem like forever with the kids. Last night I got to sleep thru the night only being woken by noise being done by the lawn people. They were trimming the trees. It would of been nice to have them start at nine instead of 7. I'm going to ask to see if they can start a little later than that next time. That is early. My day was great. Got to go to the sewing stores but didn't get to sew but it was great to say Hi to all the people. Hows the weather were you are at. The East is getting so much rain. I feel so sorry for them. Take care. Tashia and the Kids
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you got to the sewing stores, @tashia It's good to go to places you like.

Did you see/buy any nice materials?
 
@Celle, Yes I got to get out and saw some fabric on sale :roseshwr:but decided not to get any :sigh: so I will be able to save my money for a small trip. :wowspring: Of course, The place I am going have fabric stores. :roseshwr: My kids were very good so they got to have a long :sleeep: when they got home. All is well right now. Take care. Tashi and the Kids.
 
@Nana moon 27, It was a great day today. I feel mentally real good. Didn't have a problems so we will see tomorrow how it goes. I got to see some people I havn't seen in years. Turned in some quilts for Quilt of Honor so It really felt good. The weather was just right however the traffic was really bad. So glad I wasn't driving. Take care. Tashia and the Kids
 
Hi Tashia, good to her you're getting out and about and all the kids behaving themselves. Take good care of yourself.
 
The weather here is gorgeous for a change. It was nice to be outside today!
 
[Bonesmart.org] This time I am doing it right and having a blast
and to tell you to
[Bonesmart.org] This time I am doing it right and having a blast
 
Root beer floats and blooming flowers...like is good. Glad your appointment went well and you can relax knowing the swelling is normal occurrence.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Hi, Tasha -- glad to hear you are doing well! Have you had a chance to look for that special doggie that's waiting for you yet? My girl Emily (she's about 12 -- not sure because she's a rescue doggie, of course) has been diagnosed with serious kidney disease. The vet prescribed some meds and a change in diet and we are hoping to give her some more happy life. The kidney problem was picked up on a routine "senior" dog blood panel. I'm very sad about it.

Keep on doing well!

Love,

Milli
 
Butterfly, That is so sad. When Tashia was getting old, her liver got bad. With lots of love and good food she was around for many years. My heart goes out to you.
I didn't go out today and look but I am getting close, I can tell. The biggest thing I am fighting is being bored. With Mother Day next Sunday I will have to come here and celebrate. Take care and enjoy the weather.
 
[Bonesmart.org] This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Tashia....here's an early Mother's Day bouquet for you!!! Of course you can celebrate with us.
 
Thanks Jamie, I will have to celebrate with you:cry: because I don't have anyone to celebrate it here. That is a ruff day for me but it is what it is. I hope that you celebrate it in geogeros weather. Spring, Fall, Summer and Winter and Ringo wanted to say HI. and thank you for the names. :wowspring: Ringo was feeling lonely tonight so I decided to put him in. Take care. Tashia and the Kids.
 
@tashia A new doggie to care for and cuddle would brighten your life, for sure! And would FOR SURE brighten the doggie's life. So many are in shelters waiting for their new moms to find them. The first time I laid eyes on Harold, I KNEW he was the one I had been looking for. He had been a stray and not well treated, but he was SO happy to have a home. I still think he thanks me every day for giving him a chance. He is the BEST doggie and gives me kisses all the time. Emily is doing well -- she likes her new food and is taking her meds. I hope to have her with me for a long time.

Mother's day is not the best day for me, either -- my mother died on Mother's Day back in 1981, so the day has bad memories and is still quite emotional for me. I don't think we ever get over losing our mothers. Besides being my mom, she was my very best friend in the whole world.

Peace and love, and I'm so glad you're feeling better.

Milli
 
I am not sure what I am going to do next Sunday. We will see how my week goes. @Buterfly, we can always come here and if you want to cry its ok, I do that also. Take care. Tashia and the kids
 
Hi @tashia, sounds like you are doing pretty well. I am so glad. My knee is kind of up and down. I finally got out of that cold wet weather and spending a few days in the Bahamas with friends. Sorry about Mother's day for you and for @Butteryfly
my mother died on Mother's Day back in 1981
My mom is still alive God bless her at 82 also my best friend, but it is kind of bitter sweet as my husband and I were married on Mother's Day and it was May 11th that year exactly Mother's day and he has past away 5 years now. So yes I do understand the sadness that day can be for many.
 
@chestnc, Recovery is full of ups and downs and takes a while. My knees are doing real good and then they have a bad spell. This weather is up and then down and that makes recover so interesting. I am so tired of the time it takes to recovery. Tonight I find myself wanted to be all well and healed. I am so glad that you got to go on vacation, I bet that really helped a lot to get a postive look on life. Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Take care. Tashia
 
Tashia
Please take it easy today, and take good care!
Hoping for some more spring like weather!
 
Today was a GREAT Day. I think I did a big turn around for pain. Had very little and almost needed no brake thru pain. Isn't that great so I was able to do some driving. Got some tires so the car is ready to go. It so mice to be able to get up and plan the day of doing things instead of scheduling pain medication times. I didn't need any until after ruturning home from getting the tires. I might need one before I go to bed. We will see. Tomorrow will be the day to tell me if I did it right. I have noticed that both knees are doing less swelling and pain. this is so Cool. My hips are almost have no pain most of the time so all is so great. The finish line is coming, I can feel it but still have to be careful. Everyone do take care and remember to go slow and that each day passing puts you one day closer to recover. Going slow is the way to go. Take care. Tashia
 
Last night I got to sleep on the side of my hip replacement.:wowspring:It felt so good I sleep on that side all night. I took a late nap today and now I am still awake. :dubious: Oh well I can get it straighten out today, I hope. It feels so good to sleep and in a deep sleep. :wave: All the kids enjoyed it also. :):loveshwr::yes::flwrysmile: Hope you all sleep good tonight. Take care and remember go slow. Tashia and the kids.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom