TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Hi @tashia I have tagged you into my morning post. That way if you need a distraction you can mooch through the previous ones x x x x big hugs brave girl x x x
 
@Nana moon 27 That is so kind of you. When I getting feeling better I will be doing more reading. I hope that you are doing ok. Remember go slow. Tashia
 
@Naqna moon 27, Everything went great but had lots of pain for some reason but now its getting better. Take care.
 
Hi Tashia, I haven’t been around for awhile. I’m glad to see you got your new hip & doing well. With all those new parts there will be no stopping you! Feel better soon!
 
Oh my gosh, Tashia!!! I missed that your surgery had happened!!! I'm so sorry! But I'm glad to hear that you think things are improving. As you know....you're still very early in this recovery, so do take things easy and treat yourself gently!!! Sending ((((HUGS)))) your way!!!
 
Hi Tashia, thinking of you and hoping the pain is under control now.
:friends:
 
Tashia hoping your surgery went well and you are recovering well. That should be the last for you hopefully so I hope you have a happy healing year this year and can now relax and reap the rewards for your surgeries. Sending you hugs. Take Care and remember your manta. Take things nice and slowly.
 
Hi @tashia - hope you are not in so much pain now, and that your 3 older kids are treating the new one well. Have been thinking about you - you are so brave. Looking forward to chatting once you are feeling better.
Much love
ChrisX
 
Hi everyone, Been a long time. Had trouble with pain because the staff became a problem. All is well. The kids are doing great. The new one seems to having a lot of anziety with all the pain and feeling afraid of the futures. But the three kids are telling the new one all is well and that is is ruff at first but its gets so much better. Now that a week has gone all of them are joining in taking care of everyone. They all want to party but are waiting for everyone to feel better, including their Mom. There is a rumor that will be a party this weekend and that naming party will happen at the same time. Everyone is getting excited for the weekend to arive. Everyone do take care and be careful with the storms. Including in my area. We are really lots of rain which is sooo great. Tashia
 
Hi, Everyone, Now home. The kids are still resting from their ordeal. It was very hard on the little guy but everything went well. There was lots of pain with this one but now is going down which is great. The kids want to celebrate later because all want to feel better for the party. The knees got ticked by the surgrey. Got a new alinement and still trying to get it settled. The knees are really swollen, mostly the left one which received the new hip. I did walk with the walker without realizing it. It was just a few steps but it still is doing great. As I said the knees are the one that I am having trouble with. My left knee locked which really surprised me but now it is bending and is on the way of recover. Still get tired very easly so I am going to take a nap and come back late for more posts. I need to read your posts and see how you all are doing. Please take care and be careful with the weather. Tashia
 
Welcome home Tashia....picked up your thread on the other side too. Sorry you are having knee pain too....that has been my problem since THR....I'm sure it will all settle down do on. Glad you got to walk with the walker...take it easy ...Chrissie xx
 
All behind you Tashia. You must know the drill better than anyone. So no need to give you lots of words of advice. Enough to wish you all the very best for a pain free recovery. Carol
 
@tashia Well done managing all the little ones together, it can't be easy. Hoping they all settle down with their new sister.
Hugs,
Sue.
 
@Dabber, so good to hear from you. How are you doing? I have been so busy I haven't been at the computer much so I haven't been able to keep up with my friends. Are you finished with the kemo now? I know you have had some ruff days but I love the way you look at the world. Take care my friend and keep up with the positive waves. Take care, Tashia
 
So pleased its all over for you. No need for advice. You've done it all before and know what to expect. Just wanted to send you love and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Look forward to the summer months when you can lots of outdoor time and fresh air. Take Care Tashia will be thinking of you.
 
I have one more chemo to go @tashia, then I'll have a CT scan and hopefully go onto maintenance therapy which is an infusion once every 2 months for 2 years. I'm getting more tired now from the chemo but feeling better in other ways.

You take care, and as Pat says you/we'll have summer to look forward to.

I've started a bit of knitting, will you have any sewing on the go soon?

Sue
:friends:
 
@Dabber, I will do some sewing in a few weeks. I have to be able to keep my leg down for a while when sewing. I do have some waiting for me. Please remember to rest, I know its ruff but you are going to make it. Take care. Tashia
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom