TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Wow, four! What a story you have. It sounds like you are ready to go out and grab life again (maybe not in stilettos though)! They dont really go with root beer floats anyway. All the REALLY fun stuff can be done in flats, sandals and tennies. So very happy for you! : )


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum caloparker4/21/14
 
Caloparer, thank you for coming over and reading my story. I hope that you had a good day today. Take care. Tashia
 
Yes things are real good right now.

Great to hear from ya, tashia!

And where, exactly, do I put my name on the list for a quilt. :snork:

Though it seems as though you're ready for my active pursuits! :thumb::thumb:
 
@1ELISEA Good to hear from you. It sounds that you have been busy getting back to life. I am sure trying to get there. I believe you have asked the question about the list for the quilt before. mmmm I can't remember what I said. I do make quilts for the families of the Service and right now am busy trying to get them done. we will talk later about it. Have a very HAPPY FOUTH OF JULY. Tashia
 
Its ok. Sometime the computer wants to surprise you. I sometimes go back and read what I wrote and have a good laugh. Thank you for coming over and saying HI. I hope that you will have a good 4th of July. Stay safe.
 
I hope everyone had a good 4th of July. With the weather the way it is I hope that everyone is taking care of themselves. You are so important and you need to be number 1. Take care. Tashia
 
I had a wonderful day. Went to Chruch and got to meet some people. will be so glad when I have a normal day like the whole days. Planing to go on trips and being able to do whatever I want to do. Well it looks like I am on one the slowest boats. I feel like I will be here forever. Take care and remember what ever you do take it slow. Tashia
 
Found out I do have a bladder infection so I need to get rid of it. The stomach is not happy but it is so much better. My knees are doing better but are still stiff after sleeping or getting up from siting. They aren't doing as well as the hips but they are working together and was able to go to the Senior center and see the cermics. It was so good to see and smell the clay. Oh how I miss working with it. As soo as I am strong I will join playing with it again. I do hope that everyone is taking care of themselves with all this heat. I am not listing to the news because it depress me. I do hope that everyone is taking one step at a time toward recover to getting back to be normal. Take care. Tashia
 
Wow - your journey has really inspired me!! I am having a stiff day after some PT - but the ice and elevation has been working wonders! Your posts have reminded me of that Yet Again!

You Go Girl!!


Ollie. LTKR June 10, 2014
 
@Ollie , I beginning to think that the stiffness will be me for some time. It is so much better but still have some distance to go. But it was so worth it. Take a easy and day both of us will be almost stiff free. Tashia
 
Today was a wonderful day. I went to the doctor and we talked about pain and what we need to do requiring my pain medication. I am going to ask him for some non-opium so I can start getting back into the care even more. After that I went shopping by myself. Its been ages since I went to Costco by myself. Had a blast just waling up and down the isles. I did find some toys for a new lucky dog coming soon to this address. I turely feel like I am coming out of my shell. Boy did I bill a big strong one that was able to surport me but now I need to break it down so I can leave it and start on my new journey of life. After that I found the stomach medicane I have been looking for my stomach. I had a wonderful nap then started to go thru things in the apartment. I got some of the best news for a long time. I DON'T HAVE A BLADDER INFECTION. So I am now off the medication and feelling so much better as far as stomach is concerned. Tomorrow I have a class on the coputer. I really loving this. Well I hope that all your day was good as it could be. God Bless you all. Tashia
 
Well this is the second day I have forgotten me taking my pain medication. I will still take it because I need to make it it doesn't get bad. But the freedom that it is giving me brings so much hope into me having my world that I so badly seek. I had a another class in my computer and it giving me more confendence on how work around the computers. Got my stuff from sewing but it didn't have all I wanted so I will take care of it. I got a call from a old friend that helped me while I had Cancer. Oh it was so good to hear from her. I think this is a very good of friends are. They stand by you no matter that and LISTEN. Now that she is back into my life I feel that I am more free from the nightmare of the joints. I am becoming more human every day. Thank God and to this site and my friends make it possible. God Bless you all. Tashia
 
@Ollie , You are so right it is a day to celebrate. No infection. Yes, Yes, Yes Take care. Tashia
 
No infection :yay:
So glad you are feeling better!
Here's to being on the slow train to recovery!
 
@Pumpkln , Thank God its full of friends that can help me get there and I can help them too. Take care. Tashia
 
Such good news for you Tashia...forgetting your pain meds, hearing from a good friend and enjoying your computer! So very pleased for you......how close is the new doggy friend for you? Hope it's soon. I'm still trying to persuade my hubby to get a new doggy...not a puppy a rescue dog. Take care, hope the weather is being kind....we are having a fab summer here in the UK! Xxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Yes! Good friends are a true blessing! But be sure you get the pain Meds, even if you start to lengthen out the time between doses!! You don't want to have a sudden set-back; those are not fun at all!
 
@Ollie, you are so right but it so great to know that you are having some time without out taking them and knowing that you will be ok without them on a schedule. @Hoppy Nanny , I did have a prue breed dog and he was wonderful. But a Rescue Dog can be a pure breed can be a rescue dog also. I am closer but not there yet. I want to do some travel now that I am better, then get a dog to curl up with when the winter comes. We are sure in hot weather right now. Today was so :bawl:. I will be so glad when it cools down. I am so looking forwardd to it. Last night I was very surprised that my knee woke me up in pain. I move it a couple of times and then was able to go back to sleep. :wowspring:I keep thinking that my long journey is over but then I wake up and relize its not over yet. Its sad but it is what it is.

I am again cleaning out my storage room. For the past year that all what I seem to be doing. I know that my days with my caregiver is coming to a end in a couple of months. How sad but it also means that I am making process and getting closer to a normal life. I do wish I had some direction that I am heading to. I do have a dream but I feel I need a long lasting one. The dreams I had all died when I needed all these surgies. :boohoo: I will just have to believe I will find it one day. Everyone do take care and be careful with the weather. Tashia
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom