TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Tashia, I hate leaving messages on a tape too, so I usually wait until the end of the tape and they ask "If you need to speak to someone right away please press "0" for the operator" and that's what I do. See if your doctor's office has that at the end of their tape. I hope you hear something soon. :console2:
 
I hope they call you tomorrow, keep calling, follow Jacky48's advice and press 0.
Good Luck, stay cool.
 
I am still waiting. I will call them in the morning and be a pain tomorrow by calling until I get a answer. I went to look at dogs and there was a Great Dane. Beautiful dog but I don't know how to react haveing a dog look me into my eyes. He was so big. Still hips hurting. Take car. Tashia
 
My knees are doing better. My left hip is still tender and needs to be looked at. Everyone do take care with all the heat and fires. Tashia
 
We are having to stay indoor today because of the smoke and the air. So not much is planned for today. I was going to go for a ride. We will see. My hips and knees are better. Take care and do be careful with all the air problems. Tashia
 
Well for some reason the first post didn't happen so I will try again. I think I am coming out of my depression. I sure sleep a lot. I mean a awful lot. The only thing I can think of is I might of been coming down with something or the smoke was so bad it tired me out. But feeling better that all that counts. Take care and be careful with all the smoke and floods. And for the NZ that are having Earth quakes. Take care and please stay safe. Tashia
 
The air is terriable here. Between the heat of 104, smoke and high humity the weather is mmmmm. Can't say what I am thinking. My poor plants are really in trouble and 2 pots of flowers won't make it. It is surpose to cool off so after this week I may get more flowers we will see. The Fall flowers are not out yet but I sure love the orange, yellow, bronze. It will be so great to have Fall. Did go driving and it felt so good. I focus on getting in and out and I think I have worked out some of problems. I get a message tomorrow, Yes, Yes, Yes, oh my body is already thinking of it. It is surpose to be cooler. That I will believe when I feel it. Hips are doing good and so are my knees. I am having some problems when I walk. The knees sting, not hurt, but sting. Not real bad but just enough to notice. Also sometime ich. Does anyone have this? well the day is getting over and pretty soon the sun will be down so you won't see the smoke. A good rain would be so great. Please everyone do be careful with all the fires and earthquakes. It is really scary out there. Take care Tashia
 
Tashia,
It is cloudy and cool here today, with a touch of smoke. Boy, yesterday it rolled in like a marine layer off the ocean, but was really smoke from the American Fire. Hope is out soon, and the smoke clears. Hoping for rain and no lightening. Glad to hear your knees and hips are feeling better!:yay:
 
Wow what a good day. Went and had a message which felt so good. Then lunch and then food shopping. Its good to get food in the house. Then I came home and fell asleep.. A wonderful nap. Tonight I am not sore. Its great. The smoke is not as bad as yesterday, Thank Goodness. When the message was working on my knees there was swelling.. My knees had been sore so this explain why they were sore. Tonight they feel and look better. My hips also are better. Got a surprise today in the mail, I had ordered a record and it was there. Thrusday I will hook up my old record player and listen to it. I have really realized that I need all that sleep. Since 2006, my body has been under attack and now is trying to get back all the health that it lost. I am so lucky that I survied all the attacks. The only things that bother me is that my traveling is held at bay. Will have to work on that. With all the fires around can't go to too many places anyway. Talking about all the fires, floods, earthquakes and other Mother Nature events, Please be careful and please take care of your self. Take care. Tashia
 
Pumpkln, How the smoke, It cleared out some today. How is your back doing? Take care, the hips and knees are better. Tashia
 
Tashia,
Smoke was much better yesterday, we had a brief downpour in the afternoon that cooled everything down. This morning the air is good, it smells like more rain is on the way later today. Knee has been unhappy that I am working everyday this week doing vacation relief. Today is the last day:happydance:, and I will be back to my 2 days next week. Happy to hear your hips and knees are doing better:yay:.
:friends:
 
I don't know whats going on. Last night I sleep terriable and realised I have a low grade fever. I will really have to keep a eye on this. Took a easy today. Knees are a little tender but nothing major. See ot of it. Been real sad today and last night. Everyone take care with all the fires in the West. Tashia
 
Tonight I realize that the knee that was done last summer is doing better than the knee that was done a couple of years ago. I still have some pain in the right after a day of being on it. I also have some muscle pain in the thigh on the right leg. It was numb for over a year and is now coming back. It still has some pain. I will have to watch both for a while if it doesn't go away I will have to have it looked at. I know that once the nerve are damage it some time can fix itself but I don't think it is happing. I wish the left had been done first but there is nothing I can do about that. The right leg was done in 2010 so there is still some healing that must need to be done. I am so glad that I did it. As everyone else I wish I had done it so much sooner than I did but we can't go backwards. Everyone do be careful with all the fires in the West. We are really getting hurt. Please take care. Tashia
 
Hope you are feeling better today, how is the smoke where you are? It is at dangerous levels here, stuck inside for the duration. Can't even leave town, 80 has a big sink hole.
Take care and stay safe,
 
@Pumpkin, It was so good to hear from you. So far the smoke is keeping away from me. We have had some horrible days but so far so good. I think of you so much with all the smoke. Where does 80 have a sink hole? Haven't head about it. Please be careful with all that smoke. I have a air purfier and today I plan to go and get some pads so I can turn it on and get some air without some smoke. Cann't smell it so that is good. Sewing camp is coming up and I decided that with all the fires I will not come up. Its in two weeks and even a mircle does happen and the fire are out, the smoke would still be in the air. Very disappointed but I also have asma so I will have to wait till Spring. Please be careful. Take care. Tashia
 
The sinkhole is up past Truckee. The smoke is thick here, I have an https://www.icanbreathe.com/ mask. It works OK, would rather have the smoke go away. Sorry you cannot make it to your sewing camp this year, you are right most likely the smoke will still be around from the Rim Fire near Yosemite.
How are your joints feeling? I hope they are doing OK with this smoke and having to stay inside.
Stay safe and breathe easy,
 
Tashia,
My knee was really hurting today so I went to the pool at the gym, my knee feels a lot better, glad I went. The smoke is horrible today. The wind came out of the west and started to push the smoke from the Yosemite fire out, then the smoke from the American fire came in on that same wind. :tantrum:
We seem to be grand central for fire smoke this year.:hairpulling:
I hope your joints are feeling OK and you are able to stay out of any smoke coming your way.:friends:
 
Pumpkin, Sorry you didn't get a break with the smoke. We have been lucky since last week. I am concerned with both of the fires that our bad days are coming. I went sewing tonight and feel pretty good. The problem I seem to have is around eight I get tired if I am out. Got home at 8:30 and was really tired but made it home ok. I need to start staying up at night so I sleep when I am surpose too. They have sewing every week and not far from me so I will start going more often. I seem to be having some shoulder problems but just time will fix that. Tomorrow will go for another short ride. During the day, that see, to work the best for me. Friday I went on some erands and was gone for over two hours. I need to start doing this every day so I don't get so depressed and get stronger. I am getting more comable driving my car. It was so different than the van. Today when I got behind the wheel I felt ver comforable and drove like I have been driving it for years. I believe I have had the car now for a year. By does time fly by. I still need to take it out for a long ride but it will come when I feel like it. I do hope the fires get control soon. A nice rain will help the air but not to bad so you don't get a flood. Take care and make sure you say out of the smoke. Tashia
 
Went to the doctors and I am feeling better. Was able to go down the stairs then took myself out to lunch. Then came home and had a good nap. The knees are a little shake with the steps but I think I am going to take them more. They need to get stronger and will if I do the slow way. It is taking forever but is so worth it. My left knee is a little warm but not bad. All is good. Everyone do take care with the fires in the West. We are really getting hit. Stay safe. Tashis
 
Today went for a walk and feel a little better. We did have some smoke today thru and getting tired of smelling it. Last night I found a whole bunch of thread that I had forgotten about so had a blast sorting and playing with all the colors. Went and had my hair cut even shorter so all I have to do is wash it and go out the door. Knees are sore if I don't keep them moving. They get stiff. Had a nice long nap afterwords. However my feet are hurting for some reason. If it isn't one thing its, another. They feel better now. I hope tomorrow is less smoke. I can fell me losen strength from it. Was going for a short ride then found out that there was a fire over there also. Well so much for that idea. Staying inside is what I will do. Everyone do take care with the smoke its really bad and so unsafe. Take extra care. Tashia
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom