TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Just for today I will take all the medication I am surpose to take. This is my new saying because I am having problems with taking all of them. I did write it down but I have too many left for this month so something went wrong. So I will be more attentive when taking them. Today the weather is so neat. Its so cool finally. I know that the heat will be back but not this week. Everyone do take care and do understand there are fires in South California that is very nasty so do take care. Tashia
 
:yay::happydance: :egypdance: :dancy:Excellent.
True confessions, I took my lunch meds with dinner:scratch:, but I do take them every day.
 
I hope your hip settles down soon. I had trouble with my left hip shortly after having my knees fixed. It was so disappointing to be limping again! Turns out it was bursitis and the doctor gave me a shot and it's been fine ever since. Hoping it stays that way!!

I know it stinks being on medications all the time. I've been on medications for over 30 years that have a lot of diet and medication restrictions. It is frustrating sometimes but I really don't have a choice, so, like you said, I just have to be glad the medications are available to me so I can feel as good as I do.

Tale care and feel better soon!
 
Morning Glory, I also have rounds with bursitis. It great that the shots work but sometimes dealing with it is frustrating. It is good that we do live in a time that the medication works but it would be nice if we could take a couple of days off once in a while. With science is the way it is something better will no doubt come along in our time. Take care and do take care of your self. Tashia
 
Pumpkin, I have taken my medicine like I am surpose to and I do feel much better. Tomorrow will be a test. I have noticed that I am not eating well and it could be that I was in pain so therefore not hungrey. We will see tomorrow. take care and enjoy our wonderful days of gentle breeze and cool weather. Tashia
 
Wonderful day, I ate very well today and also had a very low pain day. I am back on the dose and I feel so much better. I don't know what I did but I forget to take the medicane as prescribed. I am really watching myself now on that. I do have something going on that is concerning me. Many years ago I tore a tention in the hip. I left it along and it healed. Now the pain is back and comes and goes. I am not sure what to do with it. Do I just sit and wait to see if it heals or do I go to the doctor to see what he can do. I got a coach and worked it out. I know realize I could of really torn it which would of made it worse or is it sign that the hip is getting worse and I needing a hip replacement. Getting scared. I know it will not be the end of the world but I am very concerded. Everyone do take care. Tashia
 
Today so far has been very quiet. Last night I played with my sewing and the fabric was so neat to touch and play with. The colors are so beautiful. My left hip was a little tender so after a night sleep its better. I will later in the day take the car out and do some driving. I will focus on getting in and out so that the hip won't get sore (I Hope). I notice that my right knee is a little swollen for some reason. The outside of the knee is tender. I am now waiting for special fabric then I will be able to take on the quilt of making cats. I reordered my glasses so they should be in pretty soon, I sure hope so. My life seen to be so much better and I can now look for a furture. I have been sick for so long, I'm not sure what it will be but got some ideas. Now that I am very close to recover with the knee, I find myself looking for the next day instead of the next minute. Coming here saved my life. It allowed me to heal through all the stuff I have been threw. Life has many hills to climb and to travel and in the end we still have the hills but coming here makes the hills so much easier because of the friendship and surpport. Everyone do take care and make sure you make yourself number one on the list to take care of. Tashia
 
Hi Tashia, yes trying hard to stay on the take care list and me being number one, not easy some times, but yes a must. I havent tried to drive a car yet, I know I could, just worried about the drugs I am taking, not always very clear.
Its great to hearing you feeling happy and positive, its something we have to learn over again.
Sweet Dreams. Regards Leonie.XO
 
Knee pain, if you are taking drugs please don't drive. Just take a day at a time and you will be ok. Take care, Tashia
 
Tonight I discovered that my hip that hasn't been done yet is limiting my movement in the left leg. Now that I know this I will have to make a appointment with the hip doctor I guess. this is sad because I was hopping that the hip would be good for a couple of years. I do know that the joints can go fast but I hope its something not as serious. My knees were stiff and I realized I have not been bending them because of the pain in the hip. My other hip which is new is GREAT. Life goes on will little surprises. Remember to put yourself on the top of the list of people to take care of. Tashia
 
Tashia,
Sorry to hear your left hip is giving you problems and you have to see the OS. At least you will have some answers about your hip.
Take care and enjoy your sewing.:friends:
 
Tashia, sorry to hear about your hip pain. :console2: Life sometimes just keeps on giving us these little zingers to keep us on our toes I guess. :shrug: Not fair! I hope it's something like a shot can help to hold you for a while longer.

Stay well and take care kiddo! (((HUGS)))
 
Pumpkin, and Jacky48, I am prone to brusitis in that hip so I sure am hoping that is it. Which surprised me was how stiff it was compared to the other. I can bring the other knee up to my chest. but this one is only half the distance. I will keep watching it and call the doctor sometime this week. Little bumps in life. Take care and have a good week. Tashia
 
Hi Tashia, I hope all is well with you my dear! Let us know when you have a chance! (((HUGS)))
 
I am not a happy camper. I called my hip doctor for a appointment and they have not called back. I hate leaving messages on tapes. This is the second time. Well I will keep trying while I stay hurting. Tashia
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom