TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Well I find myself a little low. Don't know why, I am going to have to start a chart of this to see whats up. Could it be the taxes or something else. No dought everything. well while I try to fiquere out what going on with me. I want everyone to have a very good weekend. For those of you that celebrate EASTER. HAPPY EASTER> Tashia
 
Me too! The gray weather doesn' t help.
Class today, then looking forward to putting my feet up for the weekend.
Take care and feel better soon.
 
Today is not a good day. I found out that I possible have a UTI. Not feeling the best. I am sick to my stomach and feel ug. Hope to feel better tomorrow. At least I know whats going on. I just wish I was more positive. Oh well thats the way it goes. Everyone please be careful this weekend with the storm coming in the East. We are going to have some rain and snow too. HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
 
@Pumpkin, You also have a happy Easter. Good news I don't I have a UTI so this is going to be a better Easter than thought. Look out for the rain or snow that seems to be coming. Take care. Tashia
 
Hi Tashia. How's your Easter Day? Our's is just coming to an end and has been lovely. We have another day off work tomorrow.
 
Campervan, Our Easter day has just started. Right now we are having a good rain storm that we need so badly. All the Easter Eggs hunts are going to have to be inside this early morning. All other plans are also going to change if planned outside. But since that is Easter it is a Wonderful Day. Right now we also having quite a thunder and Lighting storm. So glad you have another day off. Take care Tashia
 
Today was a wonderful day. Very low pain day and quite relaxed. Took myself out to dinner and had a good Easter Meal. Felt so relaxed driving. Look like a storm is coming. Made a another big step. Drove a long time and felt very relaxed and the car which has a computer in it said again I did a very good job again saving gas. GREAT. It drives so different than my van so this is time to get comfort with it. I can hardly wait to head for the ocean. Wish me luck. It will still be a while yet but I do have a date I am shooting for. I am so glad I had all the replacements. Its great. Everyone do take care and have a safe weekend. Tashia
 
What's this about heading to the ocean? Is that a vacation or are you moving? Sounds fun whatever the case.

In another thread you mentioned getting your sewing room ready. Does that mean we can put in requests for things we want, like a quilt, or a new jacket or something? :heehee:
 
1ELISEA Thank you for dropping by. I love to sew and I like to make quilts. Right now I do it for fun. I love trying making quilt different each time I make one. There are so many millions of patterns that making the same one seems boring. I do plan to post some of them on this site someday. I am not a computer person yet, I haven't mastered showing pictures yet. I am feeling so good and able to work on the apartment a lot. So far my knees and my hip are doing so great. I think I am on the hill going uphill. I moved some stuff last night and I am ok today. Today was a down day for me. I was so tired today all I did was sleep for the most of it. Now I hope I will sleep tonight. Our weather has been so wonderful. I hope everything is going great in your world.
Pumpkln I saw that you were on early today but I was so tired I needed to go and take a nap. It ended up being the whole afternoon. Maybe this weekend would be a good time for a bike ride. take care Tashia
 
Hi Tashia. I took my 88-year-old mum to the doctor today because she woke up with a giant headache in the middle of the night. The first question the doctor asked was: "Are you worried about your taxes?" Seems there is a connection between filing, depression and illness coming out of the blue. Of course she sent her for some tests... personally I think my mum's 'happy hour' is getting earlier every week -- she does love her wine. I suspect it was a more of a hangover than a mini-stroke. Glad you are getting out and about. As someone who can't knit, sew or, well, do anything crafty, I am very impressed by all the talented people on this site, such as yourself with the quilting. Take care out there on the road! Vicki
 
Vida Thank you for coming over and saying HI. Yesterday on the road everyone was driving crazy. I was so glad to get home and be safe. Its never to late to take up a craft. Everyone has talent. Do you like to read? When I was cleaning out my bedroom I found 4 books I was going to read while I was recovering. I put them in the bookcase. I hope to get to them some day. Well its getting late and I haven't eaten yet so I better get it made. Do take care. Glad your Mother was ok. Tashia
 
Today is another beautiful day but a storm is coming and my foot does feel it. I got the feet x-rayed today so maybe I can finally find out wants really going on. I am tired tonight with all the stuff I did today. My knees are doing pretty good and so is my hip. Hope to do more work tonight. Tomorrow I might have to take a easy with the rain. Need to get all my winter cloths and put away and bring out the summer,. I hope that everyone is ok and having a good week. Take care. Tashia
 
Hi Tashia, hope find out what is going on with your foot!! Glad your knees and hip are cooperating. I agree about the weather. Not sure where you are, but Southern New Jersey cannot make up its mind at all. 60's during the day, 30's at night, crazy stuff!!
Feel better!! :friends:
 
Hi Tashia, just skimmed through your thread and the word quilt caught my eye, as it always does! I love to quilt too. Sew much fabric, sew many beautiful patterns, sew little time! I am having RTKR next Monday. I will continue to follow your thread. Have you gotten back to sewing yet? I have a GFG going, using the English paper piecing method. Have the 35 flowers made and now i'm working on the background pieces. I have my sewing basket poised and ready by my bedside. I'm hoping to make some real progress during recovery. Sew a hexie, take a nap, sew a hexie take a nap. Almost sounds like Heaven!!
 
megbabyrn, I live in the West and it also is warm then wet. But as long as we get the rain it will be ok. We need it so. Did you have any damage with all the winter storms that hit your area this last winter. I lived in New York some time ago and then the winter was just cold and snow. When Spring would hit I loved it but I have to admit I wouldn't be crazy about the weather you have been having. take care Tashia
 
Mawmaw Daisy, I love to sew but I don't do hand sewing unless I have to. However after saying that I have made lots of quilt with hand stiches to make it very special. I never have done the English paper piecing method. Every time I make a quilt I try to make something I haven't made before. My sewing has been set aside because I am redoing my sewing room. I got a new sewing machine and it must be at the right height and desk so I can play. Right? We do have a sewing section in the Social Room and I would love to have to come and join us. Do you have any pictures of any of your quilts. You can show them there or here because I would love to see them. One of these days I will put mine up in the Social Room. Remember to ice a lot after surgrey and do around the clock pain control. I am so glad I had mine evernthough it takes time to recover. Take care and good luck.
Tashia
 
When I got up this morning I was surprised with all the rain we had. It was great. Now we could use more so send it our way. Having a very good day with less medicane. I am taking less and really taking me off very slowly because I want to drive and my knees are getting so much better. I am at almost 11 months. Now this is more like it. Next week I will find out about my feet. Would be nice to say all is well and no more doctor visits needed. Well that is the way it goes. Everyone take care. Tashia
 
tashia hope you get good results from your doctor regarding feet. Wouldn't it be nice on your 12month anniversary to have no other problems and no more doctors appointment. Just enjoying the summer months, driving and quilting. Fingers crossed. Take care
 
robynhood, It would be so great no more problems it almost unbelivable. I was doing my taxes and I was overwheemed by all the appoimtment and medicane that I have taken last year. This year would be great if no surgies would be needed. As for working off my medicane so far so good. My foot hurts a little but I did a lot today so keeping on tack. Got my food shopping done and now for a quiet weekend. Hope you have a good weekend. Take care. Tashia
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom