Guest viewing is limited

TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Pumpkln, Thank you for the flower. We are having a cold day. We have had rain but we could use more. I guess tomorrow we are to have wind. Its not the wind we need its the rain. However I am sore because of the cold.I haven't heard from the foot doctor yet. This is the second time I have requested one. My medical plan is getting terriable. I know have to fight for everything I get. I get scared that the pain will come back and I will be in real trouble. Its getting better. I guess this one is for God. I wish I had someone closer to do go on hikes with so I feel I have surport. I really been thinking of moving. I think it would be good for me. In a couple of weeks I will start making plans to go to Phoenix and see whats going on there. I have lived there before and I need to return to see if that is my home. I just wish I wasn't so nerves. Well I better have some lunch. Take care and have a good day. Tashia
 
How are your feet doing? I hope they are feeling better today, and you hear from the foot doctor soon.
Windy and cold here right now, I am sitting on a hot pad, brrrrrrrrr. This storm is not stong and maybe our sore joints will stay comfortable.
Phoenix has nice weather this time of year, but I think it is hot in the summer. Maybe you can be a snow bird and go north in the summer.
Glad you enjoyed the flower:flwrysmile:, here is another one.
 
Pumpkln You are right about the summer. When we lived there it was nice to be able to swim in the winter. And the sun shined almost every day. If you live all year around your rent is cheaper. I found that the doctors at that time where more up on medical advances at that time. That is what I need to find out. Taxes are less there also. It will be hard to give up the ocean. I found that I stayed more active because three seasons you could stay active except summer. I stayed off my feet today which was good but every day I have to stay down I find that I get down. Tomorrow will be a busy day hope my feet will be stay good. Well I must get busy with taxes. Information came really late. Take care and have a good day tomorrow. Tashia
 
Went to the quilt show. It was ok. Next year I will not go because its not worth it. My caregiver did enjoy it so that is good. I wanted to find some patterns but didn't find them. Oh well. It was so good do get out of the house. Took a nice long nap afterwards and did some shopping so I can have food in the house. Will have a very slow weekend because knees are sore and so is my shoulder. If not better Monday will call doctor. the day was just right. Not too warm not too cold. I really enjoy daylight saving time because of the light being more while I am up. This weekend is already here boy did this week go fast. I hope everyone has something fun this weekend. Take care. Tashia
 
Too bad you could not find the patterns you were looking for at the Quilt Show, maybe next time.
Take it easy this weekend and hope you knees and shoulders start feeling better. You are right the longer days area great, but getting up in the dark is hard to do some mornings.
Have a restful weekend,
 
Hi Tashia, sorry to hear youre suffering with knees and shoulder. Also you didnt really enjoy youur trip to the quilt show. I hope you have a lovely relaxing weekend and you feel better for the week ahead. I did tag you with a picture of a very different quilt cover I found online. Dont know if you saw it so will upload it now for you. I thought it ws an ingenious idea. Take Care x x P.S. The quilt is made from mens ties!!!
[Bonesmart.org] This time I am doing it right and having a blast
 
robynhood That is so cool. I have never seen something like that. It really helped me today because I feel a little down. I think I overdid it. But this quilt is unblieable. Thank you so much. Whoever made it was a very clever artist. I have seen in done in Crazy Quilt. Thank you. I now am in a good mood. Tomorrow a sew buddie is coming over to help me with a quilt and a computer. My printer isn't working I found my solution was to sleep today. I did go for a drive and the wind was blowing and I was out for just a while. I am having problem with the bottom of the toes. I must get this look at. I am getting better in attitude so my Cancer medication must be starting to work. I sleep the whole night. I am starting to get more postitive. Thank you all even those who don't say Hi. The fact that you come here makes me feel good. And I do hope that you are ok also. I know some of you are wondering is this all worth it. Yes it is. Its given me life of Hope of living a life without horrible pain. The first night I sleep thru the night and didn't wake up in tears I knew It was worth it. I came to the conculsion that when you are in pain, you can't think of anything but pain. It robs you of the day, playing with the dog or cat. And being able to play with the child. The mate is also left out. Then the fear comes with the thought of the surgies and another things interfears with your life. Then please come here and we will help you get thru it. Most of the time it works out. My hip was successful but I had terrible stress and stomach. I really don't know what I would of done if I hadn't come here. My first knee was also not successuful so I know whats it like to have your world feel like it took into the lowest time of your life. I was told to always look for the good. When you are in so much pain you just feel like screaming. The last knee has been great. I know I say I have problems but they are nothing comparied to the other two. Life is so good right now. Yes it could be better but this does take lots of time. And coming here makes the wait time worth it. You get to meet people all around the world and end up keeping close friends that have so much in common like seeing this quilt that is above this. I would of never seen it if I hadn't come here. So if you are wondering if you should or shouldn't I say yes. Oh by the way I have never sharred my self on the inter-net before. I am still very private in person. If you have a question that you don't want to everyone to see you can send it to us in the email section. This is ruff and won't lie but with help and so many people to surport you whenever you need it. It can be done. Come join and let us get to know you. You don't have to but I do want you to be careful and do take care of yourselves because you are important. Tashia
 
Thank you for friendly and lovely post Tashia. You always say such wise words. I think we all get a little fed up sometimes thru this recovery and if like me you will be needing the second knee done it does seem a never ending journey. But we all get there and its because of this forum we manage to get there with friendship, support, a few tears but a lot of laughter. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
 
Today is day of really being tired. I had such a lovely time Thrusday but I am very surprised that I am so tired still. I did eat a lot of sugar which does make me tired and sometime depressed. I need to get it all out of system. Did go for a wonderful drive. The day is just beautiful. I have found that even though I may feel down I need to writes something postive. No matter how low I am there is always something to say that is postive. One of the most postive is that I was able to have the surgreies and was able to heal a little every day. What a wonderful gift. Everyone do take care and please do take care of yourselves. Tashia
 
Tashia,
Hope you got out to enjoy the warm sun today. It is dark here already and I am ready to :yawn:.
Take good care of youself,
 
Yestersday I spent on the computer and found that I am tired today. I do wonder how much longer this will last. One day able to do something and the next tired. My new joints don't hurt so that worth it all. Don't push, I would think by now I would be able to do more but I don't want to hurt either. So continue to test to see how far I can go. I was able to move some furniture around so am getting better. Pumpkln I was going to ask if you wanted go for a ride tomarrow but remembered you won't be avaible. Well I have to pat myself on the back I have my sleeping pattern back so this is good. Now to add more each day so I can get stronger. I know I am but it is a long process. Well everybody do take care and stay safe. Tashia
 
Oh gosh Tashia, I wish I lived in your area. I would love to come over and visit, and go for drives and walks with you. Or just sit and chat!!

I find that hubby and I don't have the friends we used to have. Most have moved to be closer to children.
 
Titianlady I was posting as you where. I have also found that most people I know have also moved. I am looking for a move this year. I am thinking of Az or Washington DC area. Its so different to move by yourself. Where do you live? Right now I live in the West. The weather is so great right now. Our Spring has been just right for walks and drives. The trees are blooming mostly . At my hours that I sold had Iris of kinds and no dought are blooming or past. Keep in touch. Have you got a date for your left knee yet? Tashia
 
Tasha,
You are right this is a crazy week, I will have to wait until the weekend for a bike ride. I have work, taxes, and a class this week. I will need an outing this weekend. For now we can share a morning cup of tea or coffee.:mcoffee:
Hope you get a good nights :sleep:.
 
Pumpkln, thank you so much for the tes. I hope it get better. I need to do taxes too. What a mess. Sleep tight. Tashia
 
Had a wonderful night sleep and then had a wonderful day that followed. Went driving this morning and did some errands. If I drive in the morning I seem to do better in the day and able to drive longer. Went to the mail and found that two patterns came that are for males. Its had to find ones for them. Sewing room will proably be finished this week and the sewing will began. Really looking forward to it. Almost ready to start the engine. My helper now comes on Wed and Friday so will need to chance schedule a little. I don't think I will be using him much longer. I sure have enjoyed his conversations. Nice to have a person to talk to during the day. March just flew by. I hope everyone had a good day and a warm day. Take care and do stay safe. Tashia
 
Hope you got a good nites sleep after your busy day yesterday. Please rest today!
 
Pumpkln I hope you had a good day. I woke a little sad this morning then got better. Went and had a nap and woke up sad. Not sure whats going on but sad. Feel like crying I don't why. The weather has been great. Could be that I am ready to get rid of my caregiver and then I will be by myself again. I do go out but its so nice to someone to talk to do something with someone. Well thats the way it goes. Everyone take care . Tashia
 
Back
Top Bottom