
United States
United States

United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
.
United States
Take care.
Tashia
United States
United States
United States
, don't feel good
, or one of our new joints decides to have a little flare up
. It will improve, but we are not going back to being 20 with the boundless
energy of our much younger selves
.
. Take good care, tomorrow we will be
.
United StatesLast night I was so frustrated I play Angry Bird for hours till almost 4 in the morning. I did sleep well and relaxed so that is good.
United States
I need to let of some steam. I email my prescription like I was surpose to and found out the doctor didn't get to it till I was completly out. I mean Out. This morning I got the medicane and came home and went to bed and sleep the whole day. I was so tired because I didn't sleep last night. Now I have the medicane in me I feel better but still sore. Man that was close. I didn't know how if my pain was going out of sight or have withdraw problems. I did have some pain but didn't have any withdraw problems. I think I have to admit I was sorer than I want to be. Now the question is do I continue to cut down or what. I just want my life back, don't we all. Well now that over with, I did have a quite day. I worked with my sewing today and went to get in shape. My daughter does like to sew so if I have it up she could sew while she is here. Tomorrow will be much better, I know. That goodness. Everyone take care. Tashia.
United States
. I hope you sort out the medications so you can feel better.