TKR This time I am doing it right and having a blast

Tashia,
Going to be in and out this afternoon, I will post a bicycle when I am done running errands, should be between 3 and 4.
Yesterday was my best knee day, I barely noticed it while walking, and up and down stairs, best part was my knee did not have a hissy fit at 3am this morning. This has been a long slog for both of us.
See you later on the bike path!
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day, Everyone. 1ELISEA I hope you are having a good day. Also. Tashia
 
Been cleaning and sorting my sewing room. You must thing that room was really a mess. Well it was. When I moved here I needed a total knee replacememt of both knees and was so sore I just put things on the self without any order. Now I am trully settling in. When I do have to have my foot done I will be able to get around and do some sewing so it will help time go by. I HOPE. Thrusday is a very important day a big sewing fair in my area. Do plan to go. Yes, Yes, Yes, Will take a cane so if I get tired i will be able to have help. My caregiver is coming with me. s o he can help me. I hope to find what I am looking for and if I don't well I will have to sit and wait to find it. Starting to feel better. The weather has been great. I did get out last night but it was only just ok. Tonight I will go for corn beef but it will be early becasue I don't like to be on the road with people that drink. So I take all my St. Pactick stuff the tree and do Easter. I realize I need a new phone. I wish electric things will just work forever. I hate buying things that I have trouble to use. Well I need to get back to the cleaning. A little at time and before you know it I will have it done. Everyone do have a good day and enjoy the floweres. Take care. Tashia
 
@Pumpkin Sorry I missed you. I sleep in this morning then did some more cleaning and then fell asleep again. I need to get some hayfever pills so I am not so sleepy. Will have them ready for the next ride. How about tomorrow morning? We have a storm moving in late tomorrow. I was talking to my daughter and telling her how good the knee is doing and all of soon she said she doesn't want to hear any more about the knees. Was complety surprised. Has anyone else had this happen to them? A difficult child. Every thing is surpose to be perfect........................Oh well. I do hope everyone got to enjoy a day of rest. I found my self very tired and took advantage of it. Take care Tashia
 
Yep, people are tired of hearing about my knee. Eyes roll LOL!
Then I mention something about my knee later and they say, I thought you were fine. And I answer nope, I just wasn't talking about it. You just can't win.
That is why we are here, we can talk about our knees hips etc and someone is here to provide help and support!
 
It so good to say they feel good and that I am not in terrible pain. I thought when you are feeling down you talk about the postive things in life. Right now its my knee. Now I just feel like crying. My sewing is coming along. Hopefully I will feel like doing some tomorrow. Pumpkln how about a ride tomorrow you name the time. Tashia
 
tashia, I am working today, so it will be an evening ride, or a ride on Tuesday. Good thing the weather is always good on the internet.
 
Pumpkln, I would love to ride at any time. Having some family problems so a ride to get out would be great. Have a good day at work. Tashia
 
tashia,
Ready to go when you are, I need a little exercise to relax. We can stop along the river and skip rocks too.
:bicycle1:
 
Busy day at work, TKR knee settling down finally! Storm coming this week, that can upset my applecart. Keeping my fingers crossed that things are better.
 
Today was a very quite day. I tried to fiquare out what going on with my moods. My pain is getting better. I need to get out more. I need to solve a family problem which is really going to be a hard one. But it part of life. Everyone take care and enjoy the weather. Tashia
 
I hope you are feeling better today. I have been tired, did manage to take a little walk :rolleyes: . I wish you all the best with your family:sigh: . It is always stressful, and you already have enough in your life.
Storm blowing in, hope we get some snow.
Take care,
 
Rain, Rain, Rain, Stay here we need you so. There is a sewing fair this week and I hope to to go. Yes, :dancy: Yes, :dancy: Yes, :dancy: I am in a better mood because I just had a good cry. :cry: I find that a good cry helps me unload the pressure and helps me think clearer. :scratch: I think this weather has got my feet hurting which is nothing new. By now I wanted to be free of pain and be able to do what ever I want. I know its takes time for us snails but moving a little faster would be nice. I know I will get there but my impatience is showing. :skep: I am very greatfull now to be out of pain with the medication please don't get me wrong. :whistle: Well the medication now has kicked in so I can sit and be able to relax. Family problems come and go. :shrug: Everyone do take care with this storm coming. Take care Tashia
 
Good to hear you are in a better mood. There are so many things in our life we cannot control, a good cry and a deep breath can really help. Little rain here today, and snow on the mountain.
Hope today is better for you, here is a flower for the first day of spring:flwrysmile:.
 
Back
Top Bottom