- Joined
- Jul 23, 2011
- Messages
- 9,652
- Age
- 74
- Location
- Essex and London
- Gender
- Male
- Country
United Kingdom
But you'd expect recovery to slow just by logic; some things recover very fast -- bleeding stops, for instance! So one would simply expect that those things that by their very nature take longer would 'look like' they were hanging around.
I still have fluid on the knees, they still click as I move, I still can't crouch or kneel properly. Minor things I agree, which helps me not to panic over them, but the point is still there I think -- some things just take ages.
I still have fluid on the knees, they still click as I move, I still can't crouch or kneel properly. Minor things I agree, which helps me not to panic over them, but the point is still there I think -- some things just take ages.
Here's to more good days than bad ones!!!
You seem to know what's best for you, so I will just say good luck and I wish you continued healing!