THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

How is your tooth doing?? I hope it is feeling better, and you can enjoy some sunny weather.
Have you found your ring yet:scratch:. I lost my grandfathers scissors, and was sure they were gone. Then 9 months later, I found them in a drawer I seldom use.:yes:
 
Ann and Pumpkin Had a wonderful day. Sleep until 10:30 this morning. Then had a 0 pain day. Tooth is feeling great. Went for a little drive tonight and got some decoration for Valentine. Went and got a hamburger and was able to eat it without stomach getting into trouble. Now just resting and doing nothing. Been really sleeping great. Still on antibotic I really must of needed them. Knees felling great and so is hip. A wonderful day. Hope I have Lot more of them. Hope everyone in the South is ok. I understand it was a very bad weather day. Take care. Tashia
 
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
and keep on having wonderful days. You've earned them, Tashia.

I am here in the South just waiting to see what's going to h'appen--the worst should be here in an hour or two. I don't mind rain and thunder and lightening----but I hate the strong winds---they can cause so much damage in just a little bit. And night time is the worst time for these kinds of storms that can develop into tornadoes. I have never experienced one and it's surely an experience I'm happy to never know anything about personally.

Keep me in your prayers. And you take care and keep having wonderful days. [Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
 
bottomshollow, stay safe. Strong winds can do so much damage. When I lived in Madison I hated the summer because of the wind. I worry about all the areas that are getting hit so hard with this strom. Please stay safe.
 
Great update Tash, yes, you must have needed those antibiotics to put you right. I love it when you are not in pain and are really happy, you deserve much happiness :puppysmooze:

Judy, thinking of you and hoping those strong winds are staying away. Take care

Ann.x.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
Update on bad weather---very fortunate that the storm abated somewhat before it got to us---hard rain and really gusty winds---only lasted about 30 minutes and whipped on out. Just pine cones and small limbs to pick up today. Still gusty winds today that are going to last through next week. Thanks for your concern.
 
Today has been a lazy day. Knee is bothering me a little. The left knee is hurting a little and also iching which is concerning me . Its been doing that for a couple of days. If it still is doing it Monday doctor I will go. I am feeling a little down. I think its all the medicane and the knee hurting. The tooth is ok I guess. I need to get it done this next week so its out of my life. Really tired. Everyone do take care.
 
bottomshollow, Hows the weather? Also how is your husband doing? I know you have a lot on your plate right now. I think it would be so fun to get a paper plate and put all our problems on it and food on top of it and have a food fight. Just to get out all the frustration out. I am having a real tired day. A snail could out run me today. Please take care and make sure you take care of your Husband. Tashia
 
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
Tahsia, what a delicious idea! I'm grinning from ear to ear! You have a great sense of the ridiculous. The weather here has settled down and is sunny, windy, and the temps are seasonal--uppper 40s low 50s in the day time and down to about freezing at night. Paul is doing well---things are progressing slowly, but they are progressing.


You take care and get some rest. We care. Happy [Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
 
Hehe, great picture from Judy there Tashia, very apt,pleaed it gave you a giggle.

Not long now and that tooth pain will be history

Take care

Ann.x.
 
Thanks Ann. Right now I need all the help I can get. It really got me down. :hairpulling: I try to stay positive but its so hard. I tire so easy. :headbang: For some reason my hip is hurting today. :yikes: I sleep well so I guess all my medication wore off. I have tried to come to the fact I have concic pain. :shocked: I don't know how much I will have take but I am so disappointed that I still have to take them. :eeeuw: I'm so upset over it. :sigh: Well get my tooth done then work on the knee and hip pain. :groan: I know I am not a year out from the knee yet. :tantrum: It is getting better. I was thinking of getting a cat and a dog but I remembered I would have to put a deposit for another animal and its quilte big so I have to give up that idea. :scary: I was getting excited about it but it won't happen. Thats life. Everyone take care Tashia
 
Well the puzzle get interesting. Tonight I paid attention and made sure I took my pills on time today and now I feel much better. So is the tooth the main cause with pain and when I don't take the pills on time I get depressed and start crying every chance I get. If its this bad I need to call the dentist. I will go to the doctor and see if I can get some of the puzzled solved. I am so tired of hurting. It is so tiring and depressed. But what else can you do but work on it and get it solved so I can get my life back. Please don't get me wrong its nothing like bone on bone that true pain. This is just frustation and boring. Well thats the way it is. Everyone do take care and stay safe. Tashia
 
Today is a better day. I am not so tired. I need to make sure all my meds stay right on time. If not I get into trouble. Be so glad when my tooth gets done. my Hip is a little tender. That all right now. take care Tashia
 
Today was a day of rest. By this time next week I will be ready for the final tooth appointment. I will be so glad to get it overwith. And getting closer to a pet. My tooth is definly tender. Well I better sign off so I can get my Valentine decorating done. Not doing much except the tree. I am putting Heart lights on it. I think that will be it. This time last year was still so sore I don't know if I either bothered. With the storm coming please be very careful. That goes for anywhere on Earth where there is a bonesmart person. Take care Tashia
 
Hey Tash, just popped in to say Hello, hope you are feeling good after your day of rest. Is your Dentist appt next Thursday? I bet you can't wait for that to be out of the way eh. :)

Take care

Ann.x.
 
Anniepops, The appointment is on Valentine Day. OW! But will be glad to get it over with. Had a good day. Got up and went to sewing store shopping. Got the fabric for a class I will be taking I hope. It is close to Valentine day so I am a little nervous. I want to go to the class so bad but tooth must come first. I hope my body can come back fast. Its a class I have wanted to take for over a year. We had some ruff weather today but tonight I wanted to go to something and I don't think it would be smart to go by myself. I am sore in the knees so I don't know. There is three days I can go and be much safer. I did take a nap this afternoon but I am concerned about how tired I get. Enough on me. I understand a storm is coming in the East in the US and is going to be ruff so please be careful and stay safe. Please take care. Tashia
 
I keep forgetting a great step. WOW Last week after I took a shower I was able to stand on one foot and put the other on the toliet lid while I was drying. Now I can do it without even thinking. WOW I am getting back to normal. I can stand and balance on one leg. WOW :egypdance: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yes!: :yes!: :flwrysmile:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
Another milestone, Tashia!!!! Isn't it just such a rush to suddenly realize that there is something else you can do again!!!! Feels so good and reminds us that we can still continue to improve in so many ways as the days go by.

Take care and keep us posted. We care. [Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom