Guest viewing is limited

THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Anniepops. Thank you for the hug, I needed it. It has been so cold here that all the joints have been complaining with the cold. How have you been? I love it when you come over and post. One of these days I'm going to start traveling again and see your great country. I have been to Europe only once and the group I was with flew from LAX California to Paris. Then when we flew back we left out of Germany. I really loved the trip. Wanted to do more but life happened. Lets do keep in touch. Take care. Tashia
 
Hi Tashia!!

Look at your cute avatar pup :)

I hope you are staying warm and wouldn't a little doggie be just the cure for that on those cold winter nights??? :puppysmooze:

Take care,
Cardie
 
Does anyone know or had a Root cannal have prescription after it done? I have the ones for before but what about afterwards? Josephine Poppet EVeryone take care. Tashia
 
Tashia, I think this has been addressed many times previously. The article is here Infection: peri-prosthetic infection - also known as late onset infection. But the fact is that you need to ask both your dentist and your surgeon what their preferred protocol is. Some say antibiotics for 6 months after, some say 1 or 2 years, others say don't bother after 2 years or don't bother at all - it's all in the article. Personally I don't bother now as I have been convinced by Dr Male's findings in respect of the fact that there is no evidence whatsoever that these situations have ever contributed to peri-prosthetic infection.
 
Oh Tash, poor you having to have root canal treatment, it's not nice is it? At least it's over now, hope you are feeling okay :)

Take care

Ann.x.
 
Anniepops The tooth was so mess up the Dentist couldn't finish it in one sitting. I was in the chair for over three hours. Really tired today. Rested the whole day. Now to get my strenght back. Take care. Tashia
 
Hi there honey... Next week for the next sitting in the dentist chair and then it will all be done..

Hugs xx
 
No, The dentist is on vacation all next week. :shocked: But hopeful the next. I am just getting aware of how much the tooth was draining me of energy and also getting upset so easy. :skep: Been working on my sewing stash. :happydance: Getting all ready for sewing. My guild has a quilting show next weekend. This year I won't have anything in it. Maybe next year. Lov Tashia
 
Three hours, crikey Tash, I would have been a wreck after that long in the dentist chair...I am a right scaredy cat when it comes to the dentist. I'm pleased you are on your way to getting that tooth fully sorted though, you will feel much better when it is all over.

Take care

Ann.x.
 
I'm tired but better. Been getting ready for Valentine Day. Feel so good be able to decorate. Will write more later.. Tashia
 
Tashia.....my gosh, a root canal!!! I'm so sorry you're having to go through that. But a bad tooth most certainly can drain you. So I'm hoping you'll feel your old self here really soon once you get that tooth taken care of. Good luck on finding just the right dog. I love your avatar....such a sweet baby!!!
 
Tashia... Hope you are taking good care of yourself.. Won't it be good hen that tooth is fixed :) I am sure you will start to feel heaps better once that is all over and done with... Hugs xx
 
Poppet, That is so true. Doing a lot of sleeping and resting which the Dentist wanted me to do. Went thru more patterns and found some more quilts that I would love to make. So now I must wait to receive them. Will have time to get my room ready for sewing. Now no more shopping for some time. Need to make the patterns I have. I have to make a schedule to start going places. I must pace myself so I won't get tired. My tooth every once in a while gives me some pain. I hope its just healing and not getting into trouble. I called the Dentist but I don't expect a call till much later today. Hope it doesn't get bad. Well everyone do take easy but do have fun. Tashia
 
Tashia, yes, there are some lovely quilt patterns and designs :)

Look after that tooth honey.. let us know what the dentist thinks when he rings xx
 
Poppet The dentist called and put me on antiboic so now I am taking them. He is really a good Dentist I really feel lucky to have him. He is on vacation and still anwer my call. I am feeling better. I had a major anixety attack this morning. I can't find a ring that was by my side in the bedroom. I hope its just been misplaced and not taken by my caregiver. I do want to trust him. Well I need to get going and doing nothing. :heehee: Today is a lazy day. :sleep: LOL
 
Oh I am so pleased that your dentist has popped you on a course of antibiotics you need to have that cover until he can complete it and close the hole in the tooth.

Have you checked on the floor under your bed for your ring.. I am with you... We want to trust people, I hope you find it!

The black skirts are finished... The machine is cleaned, oiled and packed away.. Had to laugh SO wanted me to make little bags for him out of the off cuts of black fabric... no, no I can't face any more black ... Well for a while hahaha!
 
Poppet I am so glad the skirts are done. Now you have enough until you retire. :yay: :heehee: Hope you had a good day.
LOL
 
Well I went to bed early and woke up early. Feeling a little off. But its ok. Some days are good and some days are ones I could do without. Then they are days that are unbelivable and wished I had them more. Knees and hip are feeling pretty good today. I was thinking about the surgies and in this process the muscles and tendions are really abused. No wonder it takes so long to recover. I think now most of the pain is the muscles and tendions saying OW!!!!!!!!!!!!! One a muscle has been hurt very seldom does it return to completly normal. At least that is what I have found out. However you can get them strong again. So it doesn't give the excuise to sit on the sidelines and do nothing. I have found that getting new joints are great but it takes lots of work to get them going and not hurting. If you are thinking of having one be ready to spend a lot of time taking easy and not the no pain no gain. It will hurt the replacement and you don't want that. That is my opion. Take care and stay safe. Tashia
 
Hi Tash, your Dentist is so nice to ring you when he is on holiday, what a lovely man. Pleased you got some antibiotics, hoping you will be more comfortable after taking them for a couple of days. :puppysmooze:

Good to hear the knees and hip are doing well

Take care

Ann.x.
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom