THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Hi darling Tash, so sorry about your tooth and the sinus infection.. But good you are on antibiotics.. They will work.

Pleased you go out to see the Christmas lights.. and that you are getting some help to decorate..

2013 is going to be a much better year for you I am sure..

Dream on about the puppy...

Hugs xx

p.s. so thrilled about your test results :)
 
Poppet, You aren't the only one. If they weren't right this time I was going to have a body scam. The last thing I need is more XRays. Sorry to hear about the hip. So far mine doing ok. I have been thinking about the dog. I need to get the bed and all the bankets so when I bring it home all will be here waiting. Feels strange not having any more surgies I have to have. 2013 will be good for all of us. Since I don't have anything planned I will have to get something in place. I do plan to do more sewing and hopefully get a lot of driving in. I sure would like to get to the ocean but it will be a while. I did think that I would like to go to sewing camp this Spring. Going there and not being in pain is going to be a new experience. I hope my little dog likes riding in a car. We will just have to see. I need to go and wash my Christmas Quilt and put on my bed. I was hoping to get another one quilted before this year but I have next year to get it done. I hope your back is better. Take care and have fun.
 
Now that a new day has begone I would like to tell you about yesterday. I was able to drive for over 4 hours running around and be with a friend. For the first time I was able to do errands after taking my friend out for a few minutes. My knees and hip help out Great. Another great step. I was also able to fiqure out how to do more things with my car. As I was getting Christmas Music on my car I heard about one of the sadest events I could hardly believe had happen. The day was all of soon was on of the saddest. Children taken from the Earth without any warning. All I could do was to come home and cry. I spent the rest of the evening sitting quiet and thinking about the poor parents and adult who life were shattered in such a short time. May we all have many moments on Christmas Eve and Day to think of them and sent strenght to help them get thru one of the most diffucult times of their life. May we all grow stronger over a horrible day and be able to make sure it doesn't happen again. Take care and God Bless. Tashia
 
Amen to that tashia

It is all over our news.. So terribly sad..

I will start a post in the social room, incase we have members from that area..
 
Well today was a sad day, feeling better this evening. Really tired from yesterday. Sleep a lot and with the rain it was a good day to do it. Finding that some days are really good and some are just lazy. My medication is getting less and less finally. As I get closer and closer to getting to recovery I think of those who are just starting and hope and pray that they trip may be a easy one but knowing it also can be very tiring. But I do hope they remember they can come here to find surport and hope. The journey could be hard but from my view it was worth every moment and now to be able to know that I can do most everything but still have to carefully not to overdue it. With all the surgrey behind me I feel a freedom and peace. Everybody do take care and be careful. Tashia
 
Today was wet and cold. And I was so tired, I must get my tooth look at something is going on to make me this tired. Today is my last day of antibotic. I wish I wave a wond and make everyone accept that its ok to feel down and not to feel like doing anything. I am now in the sixth month of my knee, I know this is the hip but when you have had both its interesting to see how one effects the other. With this cold weather I have noticed that when I go out I notice that if I set long my hip gets tender. I know if I lived in a colder climate it would be more. Everyone do take care.
 
Darn, I started feeling better and wanted to do some work with my sewing and the computer wouldn't do what I wanted to do. I feel that this computer stuff is so far over my head. What I was trying to do was taking DVD and puting a design in the computer so I could put it on a USB stick and them I could put the stick in the sewing machine and do a design. I just found out that I need a PC instead of a Mac. :scratch: Well I will just have to wait for it to arrive. :shrug: But I wanted to get started so I could get done for Christmas. :sigh: Does anyone have trouble with computers like I do. I still haven't finish how to do the pictures yet. My daughter lives in Seattle and she would know how to do it but she is unable to come home for the rest of the year. Well that is disappointing. :boohoo: So I guess that the way of saying is get the Christmas decorating done so I can take pictures of it so after Christmas I can get my dog and put the picture on the site. But I want to sew. :sorry: Well I guess that life. I need to go to :zzz: and go to the dentist tomarrow. :bicycle2:OW Take care. Tashia
 
[Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW! and [Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW! and then eventually... [Bonesmart.org] Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

You will get there Tash honey.. When I think how far you have come with computing.. You are a legend !
 
Poppet, Its so cold here could you send some heat? :rotfl: I sat most of the day. I just relized I didn't eat supper tonight. So I must leave and eat.
 
Today was a very busy day after taking a easy after spending three hours in the Dentist chair the day before. Now that I am not in pain with the teeth I find myself so much calmer and looker for a brighter furture. I should of know that something was going on other than getting over the surgrey. for the last couple of month I have been upset very easy and very nerves which I have when I have tooth problems. I was so much in pain with the knee that I didn't go to the Dentist for a while. I think that this reminds us all that the surgies do attack the body in many ways. Now that I am feeling so much better I can do things that needs to be done. I have been working on my sewing for hours almost got it done. I know I keep saying this but my sewing room was really a mess. I like things in order and it will get there. I know that the statement I am going to make may not effect many people but I feel it needs to be said. I found out that after having Cancer and needing Radition that it is very hard on the teeth for the rest of my life. So I need to keep a eye on it. Also taking pain pills can be ruff on the teeth by keeping the month dry and therefor ruff on the teeth. I have found that I don't need pain pills as much but I am concerned about my knees. I had two cavities, and I do hope that this will not set me up for infection of the joints. I don't think it will but does anyone know anything about this. I do take pills before I go to the Dentist which I was informed by the Dentist that this is going to be required by law in the state I live in.. I don't know if he ment all the States. This I understand is a new law. That is all I know. Now that my mind is clearer I also find I am not as tired. Christmas is coming up and I do have lot to do, now that I feel better I hope to get it done. We are getting ready for a storm. I guess a lot of rain is coming and driving in the mountains is going to be real ruff. So everyone please take care.
 
I just relized that in 2011 was when my hip was done. Wow it healed faster than my knees. I understand why but it still surpises me. Last night it was cold and damp and my hip this morning was not to happy about it. Its a little tinder but not enough to make a deal out of it. Let me see I had it done in 13 September 2012. :flwrysmile: That was about 15 month ago. Wow time does fly by. I know at the time of the surgrey the pain was really bad. :shocked: My pain wasn't controled at all. I would go and cry myslef to sleep. :sos: I was in a nursing home where I could hardly get around the room was smalled. One cold morning I woke up and found we didn't have a heater and the room was so cold. :scary: That was the final blow. I called my daughter and told her to get me out of here. The food was ok if you like l001 diffenert ways to serve cereal I found myself not touching cereal for over a year after I got out of there. :shrug: I do like cereal but not for two meals a day. I was surprised that when I got home I had lost weight. All the meal were very high calarie and lots of starch. And the deserts were large amount. When I had to go the bathroom I couldn't use my walker in one place because it didn't have enough room to fit. :sigh: Thank goodness I didn't fall. :umm: I remember I would get my walker and head for the fish tank in the hall. I don't know how many times I feel asleep in front of the tank.. :sleep: I joined the site in November of that year to find how I could get out of the mess I was in. When I found the site I was very concerned about telling people about myslef and troubles. So I started out very slow. :rolleyes: I was not a computer person and to be honest not sure I wanted to be. :what: So I did post very little at first not saying much except I hurt. I also knew I had one more knee that needed to be done and there were times I didn't think I would get strong enough to be able to have it done. :scratch: I was really in a deep depression and couldn't see how to get out of it. Two months before surgrey I had to have my dog put down. :boohoo: She just couldn't keep going any more. She was 16 and very sick and tired and her organs were closing down. :cry: I told myself that when I could get around after the surgrey I would get another dog. What I didn't know was my knee to be done was the worse of all three. So by the time it got done I was almost thinking of gettting wheel chair and saying thats it. :yikes: The thought of getting a dog was so far from my mind. My other knee which was done a in 2010 was a mess. It was so swollen and sore. I could bend it but with so much pain. I really didn't have hope for much better life. Then slowly I wrote here on the site and found some wonderful people and before I knew I started getting hope. When I said I hurt, I was heard and ideas came in to help the pain and how to sleep. :console2: It took lots of tears and support from this site that I made it. Nine months after the hip being done I had my left knee done and a true new life came about. :yes!: The hip surgrey is a memory and slowey is coming out. I was in so much pain I really had no hope. You will notice I keep saying that because that was where I was. I was also having horrible stomach trouble with no one addresses it. Finally after getting out of the hospital I got it addressed so at least I was able to eat. As I got better I found most of my pain was stomach and my knees not my hip. Now I really am glad for that. I was very scared that my life was not going to be good so just how hard should I fight for it. As I got more at ease on this site I found hope. And the next thing I knew it I was starting to face my knee replacement. And when I walked in to have it done I finally had hope that things would be better and more controled with pain. the only good thing about the hip was it got done. Now that I look back the hip did very good and the healed faster than my two knees. This morning I realized I had never really written about my hip in detail so today I decided to tell it because not all surgries are good, perfect and not everything does go well. :eeeuw: If I had all the other issues adresses it would be great because it was the easiest one out of the three. But you need to know it. Its ok to come here and know that you can tell people you are in trouble and that your sugrey wasn't good. Most of all you got problems. Not little ones but major ones. Here on the site there are people that will help you and support you in ways you never knew was possible. Yes they can't phyically hug you but knowing that they are there when all the pain is so overwhelming all you want is one moment of not hurting. So do come here and tell your story no matter what kind of story it is. We will help you and because all of us have had difference stories I am pretty sure you can find someone who understands and be able to reach out in a caring and loving way. I found that writing this story about the hip there is still pain which will be taken care of. I will get a jar and write my story in it, then seal it and take it out to my Gods Garden. That is where I bury the jars and therefore give it to God and let him take care of it. Now that I am in Apartments I take it out to the wet lands were I live near and write my story and put it on a carrot or some type of food and let the animals eat it. I don't need it anymore and the animals could use the food so its a win for both me and the animal. Well now the story about my hip has been done and it is now in the past and it doing excellent. So everyone please know it does get better but patience is needed and maybe lots of it. Take care Tashia
 
Today was a ruff day with the knees and teeth hurting. I see the Dentist tomarrow. Also waiting for a call from my Cancer doctor to see what he can subject about being so tired and depressed. Im sure change in my medication will happy. My pain is less because I increased it by half of a pill. That doesn't seem much but it sure makes a difference. I do hope everyone had a good Christmas and with the new year coming, I hope we have a good Happy New Year.
 
Hi Tash honey...

I did my God's garden story in a jar and buried it this afternoon.. You are so right, things feel better now that I have handed my worries over.

Thank you for introducing me to the idea xxxx

Hugs always
 
I need to use this myself with my teeth problems and stomach. There are so many things we don't have control of. You just have to let go and thats it. Can hardly wait till the new year party. Each year I get better and therefore my life gets better. I hope and pray the same goes for you. Have fun during the break. Sending a Hug. Tashia
 
Well went to the Dentist today and still not sure what going on. He is treating me for TMJ. This could be the piece to the puzzle. I sure hope so. I do know my cancer meds aren't working the best because of being depressed and anxiety. Also when the blood test was taken the numbers weren't right at all. I have a call into the doctor but haven't head from him yet. Something is being missed this has been going on for over a year. I thought is was I was taking the medicane right but I might be missing something. I think the pain pills are interfering in some way. I need to pass this with the specialist. I'm pretty sure I am still Cancer free but something is amiss. This year has been a very ruff year and yet a very good year. All the surgies are done. Now to recover. And to get my stomach settled. For the next couple of days we are surpose to have sun. I sure hope so, so my joints calmed down. We are surpose to get very cold so I will make sure I don't get chilled. Well its time to eat and take my medication. I did get my medication refill today and all went well thank goodness. Everyone take care and play safe.
 
Let's hope this is the missing puzzle piece Tash :)
 
Today was really cold and damp. It could snow at any moment that how cold it is. Had better days. Been thinking of not posting every day. Same thing over and over again. I'm running out of things to say so I will start posting only when its important. Everyone do take care and please be safe. Tashia
 
Tashia,
Just stopping by to see how you are doing?
Snowing lightly here all day, had some hot chocolate and fruit cake and watched it fall.
I have a TMJ problem, I have a bite splint, what a difference that makes. Hope you find some answers and comfort with treatment. Take good care and hoping for a better new year for all of us here.:tada:
 
Thats Pumpkin, I tried on bite splint before and I had a problem with it. But that not saying I won't try again. We didn't get any rain, Thank goodness. It got a little warmer so I am slowly getting my joints from hurting. I was so surprised that I got that sore. But the hip even got involved. Ow. But sleep most of the day and just stayed warm today. I take it you are home? Tomarrow is suppose to be without rain here. I sure hope so. Take care and stay warm. Tashia
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom