THR Tashia's Hip is in Recovery, WOW!

Hi Tashia,
Glad you enjoyed the thunder and lightening show! Theya re always so beautiful, although can be a bit scary.
Did you get your meds straightened out?
You sound very upbeat on your last few posts (YAY!) and wishing that you will continue to feel like that.
That is wise to go out with a walker as a protector. It ca be frightening when ther are many folks about and you are not sure if they are being aware of their space.
Warmest,
Elle
 
You are right Tasia, the storms did remind me of the storms in the Midwest (grew upon Wisconsin). We even had some hail last night. We did need the rain, but more of a slow and steady one would have been nice, but I'll take whatever we can get. It brought the temperatures down so hopefully the humidity will follow. Make it a good day :SUNsmile:
 
Hi Tashia, the medical mix ups and confusions are so frustrating. I hope you get the med questions sorted out. I'm also sorry you weren't listened to before when you had concerns. I wasn't listened to at the hospital after my last hip when I told them it hurt really bad to do the PT ... sometimes people just don't slow down enough to take in what you are telling them. I'm usually very assertive and I think that helps in most situations--I hope you are being assertive where you need to be. No one can take as good care of you as you, yourself. Be your own best friend and really advocate for yourself.

Good you are back to sewing. I think it's so wonderful that you have that talent. The things I've sewed through the years didn't look too nice after I was done--kind of like a 3rd grade home economics/home making class project.

And, I absolutely love the emoticon you use with the person on the bike--I think we should name that "Tashia's emoticon". It just seems to fit you and your personality.

Take care.

Dorothy
 
Rider1960, I love what you say, "Tashia's emoticon." That is so cool. Its funny what you say about home economics, the first piece was bad My mother took it apart and remade my dress. It was pretty bad. But like when you learn you fall and then you get up and try again. I found that making quilts are so much easier than clothes. I believe that every child needs a quilt and should have one to put around them. Take care. :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1:
 
Wow! You are a quilter. Now I'm even more impressed. I've seen some gorgeous quilts by quilters around here. Talent, talent, talent!!!

Dorothy
 
Thanks Dorothy. I do enjoy making them, I think the part I like the most is seeing the faces of the child and soliders faces when they get them. It good to have something to share and make you feel good at the same time. One of these day I will take some pictures and put in on the social room. Need to make a appointment with the doctor to see if there a anti-depressant that can be used for pain instead of pain pills. Oh I just remember I need to call the doctor so I can keep the leg macine longer. Well i do now have a list of have to for tomarrow. When you live alone the list is called have tos. Well have to go and do something.:umm: Everyone take care. :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1:
 
Hi everyone. I see we are about to have another great weekend. Being on this side is so great. Hardly ever thing of my hip.:yay: Everyone have a safe and great weekend. :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1:
 
Oh Tash, what a trooper you are darling, I love you to bits :)
 
I love this one but I really loved your other Avatar. As you change your Avatar I get to meet more of you. I have often wondered when I get around to start doing mine, what will it be. The computer is getting less and less threating. In fact I am surprised all the posts I have made. But it is so easy when this sight has such wonderful people to write. We are so lucky to have this. Please take a easy and have a good week. I am thinking of starting to go to the club I belong to and start working with the water. You all are so surportive. Now is I could only learn how to spell. It is getting better but hay its me, right? :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1:
 
Hi Tash, the reason I changed my avatar is because it was work related... I want the fun, boot scooting Poppet that is really me to come out to play now...

That is great that you are going back to your club..

How is your new car going, have you mastered all the new features?
 
All the features are something else. I was playing with it and the next thing I knew I turned on the heating in the seats. Well It is a cool feature but not at 100 degree. I need to get use to siting lower on the streets. I hope to really start using it more this week. I guess its morning in Down Under. Have a good day! :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1: You need to play and I am so glad you are playing.
 
Oh my gosh, that would give you a shock with the heating in the seat, especially as you are having such hot weather.. Yes I have a small car and it sits low to the ground, takes a bit of getting used to.

It is Sunday evening 5 pm right now, so the weekend is almost over here :)
 
Here is just starting. You sound so good. I like this person Poppet.
 
I find that I am turing corner over corners, All for the good. I am so glad I won't be needing a hip replacement for some time. I keep looking at the internet and looking up sewing retreats. Getting more tempting as the days go by. Need to have something to celabrate my new knees and hip. Oh just the thought of being able to travel without the pain is so cool.. Just be able to stand in line and not hurting.:rotfl:. We have lots of heat this week so it will be a quiet week. Do take care and drink lots of water. :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1:
 
Tash,

You are awesome! Happy, happy for you. Enjoy the day.

Love, love, love and hugs to you.
 
Yeah! You won't be needing another replacement! You will enjoy those heated seats in a few months, for now they are plenty warm.
Hope you can get in the pool soon you will love the water.
 
Pumkin, Sorry to hear about your knee. Today both knees were numb and tight. Also swollen. I didn't think I had pain but I am concerded about it. They also tickle. I sleep most of the day so are they reacting to not doing enough exercise? Oh there is always something to get your attention. I hope everyone had a good day. :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1:
 
Hi Tash, I'm just trying to catch up on everyone. It's good to hear you are doing well and still staying positive, you have such a brilliant attitude and I love to read your posts

I do hope you manage to get on tbat cruise in Febuary, that would be so lovely for you and it's good to have something in the future to aim towards. Getting back to your sewing should be lovely and relaxing for you, hoping you can learn how to upload photos as I would love to see pics of your quilts, I bet they are gorgeous,you seem to take great care and pride in your crafting.


Take care and enjoy getting to use your new car

Ann
Xxx
 
Today I got to drive and it felt great. Decided to see if I do without a helper for a week, to see if If I can do it. I am having trouble caring things so we will see. It was really warm today but still was able to eat out. Not to mush pain. Hope the new dose of medicane works. It would be so great. Things are really working out. All have a good weekend and do be careful but lots of fun. :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom