Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

And the MRSA is gone??? Amazing. Can't imagine how frightened you must have been! There are miracles!

Yes, the MRSA is GONE!!!!!! :happydance: It had "disappeared" before Dr. Maale did the revision surgery. The surgery still had to be done, because of the loosening of the implant at the bottom, but when he sent out the implant, and tissue samples, the lab could find no trace of MRSA! God healed me before surgery! I am so grateful to my Lord for taking away the excruciating pain that I was living with. I stayed upbeat, but there were days in my posts that I simply broke down! MRSA is the most painful infection I have ever had, and I hope they find a cure for it soon, so no one else has to suffer!
 
:heehee: :heehee:
I'm sure she was but I gave her a prime example to follow if her husband should happen to get "horny" at 2:00 am! :rotfl:

The funniest part of all is we were blaming aretha, when we should be giving credit to karmigirl! :heehee:
OK haven't been on in awhile, just now catching up, looks like I have some back tracking do do with you Sonja, something changes every day, now hubbies are getting horny at 2 am, sounds like my poor hubby who hasn't had none do to my back and bladder probs( hoping to take of, bladder sorta worked out but, sacral spine still putting a damper on the sex life:boohoo:. OK let me go back track and see what's going on with you, before i post anymore, you are always up to something:egypdance:.
 
Sonja, as Debbie says what an ordeal that Pat has gone through and to have it started so young. I am so sorry.
I am so sorry to hear about this Sonja. Will be praying for you and Pat, sorry I am a bit behind on my posts and catching up realize this is a little old here. But wanted to let you know i care, and am here for you just like you have been for me. God hasn't let you down yet. Your in my prayers as always, even though I am not on alot lately I think and pray for my Bonesmart friends all the time.Take care, and put into God's hands....Love...Sheryl:flwrysmile:
 
It's funny (maybe not funny, but that's the only word I can think of right now!) how people who are not ever around snow/ice etc. will always slip and fall with just the teeniest bit of precipitation. I have lived in Maine my entire life and the number of times I have actually fallen is under 10- probably closer to 5.
Yeah i am from So Cal, been here in GA for almost 20 yrs now. slipped once about broke my tailbone. been real careful since, its mid Jan now, so we are looking for some cold weather headed our way
 
OK now I am pretty much caught up. You and Pat seem to be doing a bit better. You need to get some internship type thing done, forgot what you called it.
I will continue to keep you and Pat in my prayers, hang in there, you always have a lot on your plate. take care my friend...Sheryl:flwrysmile:
 
Sonia, I am so glad that your awful pain is gone. You have been through the ringer and have come out triumphant!
I see this conversation had degraded to the gutter. Enjoyable read. Always brings a smile to my face, especially on "bad pain days" like today.
Keep it up "ladies"!
Sandy
 
Thanks so much for the laughs, as I look over my pillow at my two cats!!!! I am seeing my OS tomorrow for my renewed pain, and did intend to share what I have learned from this site. I do intend to tell him - everything! Thank you all - off to ice.
 
I was talking about having sleeping issues and suddenly I was being inducted into the Bad Girls Club! Hmmm!:skep: I am innocent I tell you innocent!:) :angel:

Signed,
"The Shy One"
 
Well, BJ.


Sounds like you know all the tricks of the trade! After all I have been taking an online class from you! :snork:
 
Sonja, what are you doing up so late and lying on the forum about being innocent???? We all know better. I am up early here because I am coughing when I lay down. Hope it doesn't turn into anything.
 
Back
Top Bottom