Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Sonja, I'm hoping that the tornados heading toward Texas don't head your way! Stay safe my friend! :friends:
 
Thanks Debbie!

I don't even know what it will feel like when they tell me it is my last day! I have been going so long that it will be a very sad but relieving feeling! Of course, I am working out there with Felice 3 times a week, so I will still give Katie and company a hard time! :happydance:
 
I thought that Texas was tornado country.
That and Longhorn cattle and oil rigs. And dead squashed armadillos along side the interstate.
Cowboy boots and Ten Gallon Hats.
Yea, I like Texas.
S.
 
Sandi, not usually tornadoes in our neck of the woods! We do get dirt devils flying up looking like twisters! Sandy, have you been snooping through and around my house? :skep: After all I have an oil rig that is hooked directly into a refinery pumping out millions of dollars a day. My Ten gallon hat is legendary"in these here parts" and my belt buckle is bigger than the state of Momtana! Cowgirl boots, pink with zebra stripes running down, and don't forget the spurs! They come in quite handy sometimes when I am on my horse looking for armadillo road kill! :rotfl:

Yum yum! As we says when's we seez road kill, there un's is danner!

The funny but also possibly scary part about this post is someone might think I actually pick up road kill for dinner! No one has laughed! Hmmm..... :rotfl:
 
Well, today in PT was not great! It fact I would have to say it was a big letdown! I couldn't do some of the exercises that I had been zipping through, and Katie told me, your knee needed a day's rest in between! Well, 3 times a week, they are open W, Th, and Fri of this week! Oh well, next week it will be M,W,F, with personal training t, th, and sat! :happydance:
 
Soooo, if your knee needs rest how does it get any rest when you are doing PT three days a week and personal training three days a week??? Are you in need of taking some more down days?
 
Personal Training is concentrating on the upper body and core. PT is concentrating on the knee! :happydance:
 
OK, good, so when you do the personal training the knee is getting it's rest time. That sounds good. I was thinking that you were going at it 6 days a week and not getting the rest for the knee. Keep up the good work. :ok:
 
Well, worked out the upper body and core today, and Felice upped the intensity! Said I was doing so well, we needed to get more done in less time! Guess what? I not only met the goals she set for today; I shattered them! :happydance:

I forgot to add that Mom was there observing, and she hadn't seen me work out that hard since I was in college 23 years ago! :happydance:
 
Hi Just!

I try very hard to overcome my extreme shyness and step out into the world! :blush: But that darned old shyness bug bites me, and I get back in my shell again! :wink:
 
Pumpkln, thanks for always being here to encourage me! I know I have a great PT in Katie and a great Personal Trainer in Felice, but knowing that you are a physical therapist also, makes me feel even better, because I can tell you really care! Your clients are blessed to have you! :angel:
 
Well, let's see we had day one of Christmas dinner yesterday with the turkey that Mom brought, and we will have day two today with the ham that was given to my husband! Pat and I both were sick during Christmas, so we are having it now. :happydance:

I celebrate Jesus everyday anyway, so it doesn't take just a special day for me to be thankful!
 
Good, you are feeling better now you can get back to working in being shy...:heehee:!

We are sick too, sick of turkey but the famjam want another cooked tomorrow so it will be the 12 days of turkmas...:snork:!
 
Back
Top Bottom