Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

You would think with all the exercise that your muscles would be tightening and helping support your knee by now. Think the dr. needs to put some external nuts and bolts that you can take a wrench and tighten when needed. Seriously Sonja, I hope it is nothing, or an easy fix at least.
 
I hope and pray that its nothing very serious Sonja....! Enough is enough and wouldn't want for anything to drive you back into your shell, so far you have come with your shyness problem.
 
I hope and pray that its nothing very serious Sonja....! Enough is enough and wouldn't want for anything to drive you back into your shell, so far you have come with your shyness problem.

I know Just, I know! Working to overcome my shyness has been one of my biggest obstacles; even bigger than all the knee problems! Thank you for understanding the gravity of the problem! :blush: :heehee: :rotfl:
 
I will see him Tuesday! It is interesting! When we did squats with the feet shoulder width apart both kneecaps shifted to the right. Katie folded a pillow and put it between my knees and said " don't let this fall!" That helped a lot! I was just glad that she didn't know about the "aspirin between the knees!" :whistle: :happydance:
 
[quote="RestAssured, post: 406026, member: 2671" I was just glad that she didn't know about the "aspirin between the knees!" :whistle: :happydance:[/quote]

The best "pill" ever! OJ works too - not before, not after, but instead of! :blush:
 
You would think with all the exercise that your muscles would be tightening and helping support your knee by now. Think the dr. needs to put some external nuts and bolts that you can take a wrench and tighten when needed. Seriously Sonja, I hope it is nothing, or an easy fix at least.

Well, who knows what he will do! It is so darned frustrating to realize when I am walking at 55% of my weight which is about where my goal is, my left knee is fine! The right still has to be in a brace though. I was able to do leg lifts by myself two weeks ago, now the darned VMO muscle is going backwards! I can't lift the leg without assistance! I am literally "busting my butt" to try and get better but the muscle seems to be dying. So darned frustrating!!!! :gaah:
 
Sonja, I am so sorry that your VMO is not cooperating. It does seem like sometimes no matter how hard you try, you still end up going backwards. I hope it will start to cooperate soon! :kittykiss:
 
Hope everything will start cooperating for you! You poor dear have had enough! I am with Jacky and say its time for some heavy duty prayer. Big hugs!
 
Hello Everyone! i go to see my original OS tomorrow to discuss my left knee. We will see what happens from there! Last night I went to see the ABBA concert from Sweden, and tonight I saw the Oak Ridge Boys. This past Saturday, pat and I went and found some vacation property to buy for a getaway retreat!:happydance:

I worked out with Katie and with Felice today, and I can finally say I have lost weight again! I had climbed to 315.2, but now I am going down! I am at 309.6!:happydance: This took 5 days and I am so happy.:happydance:

Tomorrow I will be ready to tackle the knee situation again! :ok:
 
Fingers crossed and prayers for good answers being lifted Sonja! You are a fighter and a solution will be found! Yay on the disappearing pounds!! :cheers2:
 
WTG Sonja....busy as a bee and that in itself is a reward! The weight loss....awesome! And and and....well just good on ya matey and keep up the good work. Also so proud of you for venturing out of your shell now and then...going to concerts and all!

Good luck with the outcome of seeing your OOS (:yes: )!

When you say vacation property, hope that its not just some place to pitch a tent, lol! Take care and be good...:rotfl:
 
Tent? Me? Surely you jest!:rotfl: We have found a 2 bedroom 2 bath on five acres that is beautiful! I will take pictures this weekend! :happydance:
 
Well..... Great news! Sorry Internet at Mom's has been up and down tonight! Tried to reply earlier, but it shut off on me! Dr. Defee said that the replacement looks excellent! The kneecap is pushed down on one side a little though. I will start strengthening the left leg muscle in PT on Thurs. (I think it is jealous of the right one personally!) :heehee:
 
Back
Top Bottom