Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Sonja, what are you doing up so late and lying on the forum about being innocent???? We all know better. I am up early here because I am coughing when I lay down. Hope it doesn't turn into anything.

Well Debbie,

I was lying awake thinking about being a naive young woman who has been corrupted by several of her friends! :rotfl: I hate to name names but oh what the heck! :skep: Debbie_joints, Jacky48, karmigirl, BJ Mac, and several others. "Y'all" have taught me things that make this shy innocent girl blush! :wink: :blush: How can I sleep with situations such as those running through my poor innocent brain? :sleep: :angel:
 
Since Miss Sonja keeps dropping my name lately, does this mean I have become a member of the Bad Girls Club.? I just don't know were she gets these ideas from, after all I DO have a bad back. hahaha
 
Oooohhhhh! You're a member alright Rose! :heehee: After all you didn't always have a bad back, and you can't take the bad girl out of the good girl! :wink:
 
Well sorry to burst your crazy bubble, but my hubby actually fell asleep early last night! I was the one who couldn't sleep! You know "y'all" are making me out to be a sex maniac or something. I would equate myself with Elanor almost. Nun like :happydance:
 
Ok, now for some knee news! The left knee is acting up. It is beginning to slip around and get painful. I am going to call Dr. Defee in the morning! I need one good leg t least!
 
Awe Sonja, I hope that left knee comes into check! Good luck at Dr. Defee tomorrow hon, with all you're doing you need two good legs! :thumb:

None of us are sex maniacs, we just work with what's at hand, so to speak! Besides, a lot of our husbands fall asleep early! :scratch: Nobodies life is perfect, however we do work like hell to make it so for us!
 
Oh Sonja, what is going on???? I want only good things to happen to you and now something is going on with your left knee. Is this the first time since your left knee replacement that something is not feeling right? Get it check out, hope it is nothing.
 
Dear Lord, Please bring healing to both of Sonja's knees. Help Dr. Defee to be able to find and recognize any possible problems and be able to be able to help with the best advice and whatever is needed for those knees to be in top form. Amen!
 
Awe Sonja, I hope that left knee comes into check! Good luck at Dr. Defee tomorrow hon, with all you're doing you need two good legs! :thumb:

None of us are sex maniacs, we just work with what's at hand, so to speak! Besides, a lot of our husbands fall asleep early! :scratch: Nobodies life is perfect, however we do work like hell to make it so for us!
Oh Jacky, you know I am just kidding about the sex maniac business! It is great that we can even talk about it, because that means we feel good enough to have sex again! :happydance:

My left knee in my opinion :whistle: is very jealous of all the attention that is heaped on the right knee and it has decided to rebel! I am going to a podiatrist also, because I have ruined my big toe nail and it has turned black. The other day, I decided it would be a great idea to push the door open with the toe of my shoe. Well, my shoe slipped, and it caught the toenail instead. That sucker bled like crazy and now it hurts. It is already trying to come off but some is still attached to the skin. I will letDr. Deaver handle it! She is o nice!
 
Oh Sonja, what is going on???? I want only good things to happen to you and now something is going on with your left knee. Is this the first time since your left knee replacement that something is not feeling right? Get it check out, hope it is nothing.

No Debbie,

One other time I looked down and thought I was losing a lot of weight in my thigh! Katie came over and said your kneecap has slipped upward elongating everything! LOL :rotfl:
 
My goodness, there must be something in the water! Hubby now regularly is referring to me as his "sexy" wife! Wow! What a change from so many times of feeling like he didn't respect me! The class I have been taking has rubbed off on him. He is using it at work and he is a lot happier! He is o smart and now he is finally letting himself believe that! :happydance:
 
Sonja, they always said "water is good for you" must be true!:) I'm glad to hear that hubby is finally coming around, me thinks it's the company he keeps!:)
 
Well, I can hardly wait until I see Dr. Defee! My knee is hyperextening, and it slips around as if it is loose at the kneecap! Noooooooo! No more surgery! I pray that it will be a simple fix!
 
Back
Top Bottom