Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

We have lots of interns working with our psychs in the school setting. They really help out the regular psychs by spending time helping kids who's problem is more in depth than a regular school psych could take the time for. They do groups etc. I am talking about high school level but this may be true of all kinds of educational institutions.
 
Jamie, thanks very much for the ideas! Yes, Pat has been through an awful lot. His childhood was not a pleasant one, and to add Cancer on top of it did not help. He is so intelligent! I have listened to stories from his relatives, of how he would take things apart to see how they worked as early as the age of 5, and then put them back together, at times working better than when he started! He rescued a Commodore 64 and a small TV that were sitting and ready to be disposed of, and made both work! He taught himself how to write the commands to make programs. At his grandparents, everyone was down on Thanksgiving, or actually the men were so Pat went and took apart the broken tv so the men could watch the Cowboys! He was 12 at the time. He is so intelligent but he doesn't believe it!

I do hope that he can put his faith in God, I pray for him all the time. He reads a lot and has many questions, but tries to figure out God. I told him he has to have faith, and he finds it hard. I haven't given up though! :)

Jamie
 
I told you Sonja that you ARE the right angel by his side! You always say, God has a plan for you and he puts things in you path for a reason, well then my friend, there's your sign! :angel:
 
True Jacky! I know that I have a greater purpose and that God will show me the way. I also know that Pat and I didn't find each other by accident! :happydance:
 
Well today I came down with what I hope is only the stomach virus, and not the full blown flu! I don't feel very good right now, and Pat is not well yet, so we are a couple of slugs in bed! Well, I am in bed as much as possible anyway! :sick:

I had to cancel PT for only the third time in two years!
 
We have lots of interns working with our psychs in the school setting. They really help out the regular psychs by spending time helping kids who's problem is more in depth than a regular school psych could take the time for. They do groups etc. I am talking about high school level but this may be true of all kinds of educational institutions.

Oh goodness, I know my old school would welcome me with open arms. The Principal used to work with me when we were both Reading teachers. She tells me to call her Shiela; and then offers me an English position. After I stopped laughing, I decided that things at the school have changed so much for the better since she took over! Mrs. Shetter is no longer in the picture, and the teachers are a lot happier.

Hmm, something to think about! Thanks Brownie! I love the suggestions, keep them coming. I am going back to bed now! :sick:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
Sonja will NOT be going to PT today---NO exercising today! Killer Katie may never the be same again!!! Standby for further updates!

So sorry that you and Pat are under the weather. Hope it's just one of those quick 24 hour bugs. Take care of yourselves. [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
Sorry you are not feeling well Sonja, so Pat has the same thing, did you thank him for giving it to you?
 
Debbie, his is a sinus infection. Mine is either the stomach virus or the flu. Jacky, yes I got the flu shot, but there are different strains running around. I hope it is the 24 hour variety!
 
Sonja,
Hope you are feeling better real soon. I am sure that Santa will still come and see you even if you are in your jammies. Take care my friend and take care of that wonderful husband of your too.
 
He is on his own today! I can't stop going to the restroom, and I know I already threw up my tonsils! :heehee:

You would think it would give me a break. I haven't eaten anything today, and tried a couple of sips of Coke. That's it. Ok back to bed!
 
Hello Everyone and thanks for the well wishes! It was the stomach virus! Thank goodness it wasn't the flu! I have eaten a lot today, and now I am going to lie down again. I am still pretty weak from the "bug!"

I hope everyone else is doing well!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
Sonja will NOT be going to PT today---NO exercising today! Killer Katie may never the be same again!!! Standby for further updates!

So sorry that you and Pat are under the weather. Hope it's just one of those quick 24 hour bugs. Take care of yourselves. [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
I bet she missed me! The patients always tell me it is too quiet there when I am not around! :happydance:
 
Sonya, I hope you are feeling better and that you have a joyous holiday! :chrisglitter: :sleigh: :xmaswindow: :xmaskitty:
 
Well, I have slept a lot of today and I am beginning to feel "spunky" again! My hubby is finally improving and he feels better too! :happydance:

Merry Christmas everyone! May the new year be everything you hope for! :merrychr:
 
Back
Top Bottom