Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Oops, with the new forum and all, I forgot to add them. I'll get to it right now.
 
All done - took me 36mins! Hope you like them all!

Try the new Smiley manager at the bottom of the message box and use the < arrow on it.
 
Well, bottomshollow, did you have a conference with Katie about Santa? She told me he was going to skip my house because I am so ornery! I laughed and said, hmmm a fellow BoneSmartie said he would skip my house because I said I was shy! She died laughing, and said, you don't have a SHY bone in your body! :umm: :wink: : :angel:
 
YUP, Santa's skipping your house my ornery friend!!! :yikes:
He is gonna speed right on by...
:reindeer:
We love you anyway, orneryness and all...
 
YUP, Santa's skipping your house my ornery friend!!! :yikes:
He is gonna speed right on by...
:reindeer:
We love you anyway, orneryness and all...
Oh, BJ Santa is skipping your house too; you are just as ornery as I am! :happydance:
 
Yes Jo,

Thank you for the Christmas smilies! I don't know if it is just me, but I can't access them when I am on my iPad! I go to the bottom, find one I like, and choose it, but it won't show up!

Josephine
 
Sonja, I've figured out that the bottom ones seem to work like a gallery, but if I got to the same spot as always, above the box where we write, I can get the smiley in my message.
Hope it helps. :santa-wave:
 
Yes, if you use the smiley manager at the bottom, you have to use the scroll arrows either side. But,RestAssured, do you mean if you click on the smiley, it doesn't get embedded into your post? That happened on my other forum.
 
When I use the smilie thing at the bottom I don't get all the smilies even when I use the arrows. Most of the Xmas ones do not show up and it looks like some of them repeat. I thought this might be an Ipad issue as it is sometimes touchy with the smilies but it was the same behavior on my desktop at work today.
 
Thanks Judy! I will try that right now! :reindeers:

Yep, it works on the iPad from above, but not below! Thanks Judy!
 
Well today has been interesting to say the least! I woke up at 6:00a.m. To work on my papers. Showered, (no falls) grabber that hubby installed works great! :) I went to PT today, and I left in tears. I may not be shy, but I do have a tender heart! Katie got upset with me because I lowed the resistance on the alter-g and then on squats I didn't do them correctly! Well, I was hurting because she had increased the pressure from 45 to 55 percent of my weight. I turned it down to 50. I decided to talk to Katie this afternoon, and we had a nice visit! My brace had slipped down when I was in the treadmill and I didn't know it, because I can't see it. Katie told me she was concerned that the muscle fibers are dying in the inside. I had a shocked look on my face, and she said "Didn't Dr. Maale tell you"? I said no, but now I understand the urgency to get the muscle to fire! We both left happy, and I am going to work harder than ever now!

II have worked hard, don't get me wrong, but muscle death is not something I expected to hear. At 3:00 I went back and worked out with Felice, my personal trainer! I worked hard, sweat a lot, but now I feel great! Now it's shower time and then back to finishing for the semester! :sleigh: and to all a good night! :wink:

I saw my favorite former principal who is retired now but is working as a bug spray guy for his brother. He and I both know we won't get Social Security unless we put time in the public sector! Teachers in TX don't get social security. I worked for 5 years at a fast food joint while I was going through school. I only need 5 years in the public sector to receive it! Mr. Leach came into spray in the corners and one lady went crazy. He asked if she was allergic, and she said no but I can't stand the smell of bug spray!

It didn't have any Odor, and Mr. Leach said I was as committed as always because I just kept working out when I could have left! He complimented me on my weight loss also. He always knew and still does how to treat people! :happydance:
 
Sonya, I am sorry your day was not so great. When Katie talked about muscle death do you know if she meant necrosis of the tissue or something else? Muscle death can have a few different meanings. You do so much exercise you would think the darn thing would have woken up by now! I guess all you can do is keep at it! :kittykiss:
 
What is is referring to is nerve endings at the end of he muscle die and a little piece starts to die, then another one. I do remember that from my anatomy course. :happydance:

Yes, I exercise a lot, but I favor my right leg, everyone can see me limping. My husband said he didn't think PT was doing me any good!
Now, I know that's not true! :headbang:
 
Sonya, I think a lot of us still limp, at least a little. But I would not think that would mean you were not still building strength. Takes a long time to get both sides equal. You can only build muscle mass so fast! Have you ever tried any acupuncture to help wake up your VMO? After I tore my meniscus I had some acupuncture to help wake up one of my muscles that was not firing. It helped quite a lot.
 
Oh, BJ Santa is skipping your house too; you are just as ornery as I am! :happydance:

Sonja, Santa doesn't skip my house, cause at my house I AM SANTA!!! and I told my daughter one year when she wanted to leave out milk and cookies for Santa that Santa likes Crackers and Cheese and Wine! So, at my house she knows what Santa really likes at the end of the night on Christmas Eve. :cheers:
 
Hey, sorry to hear that you had a rough day. :console2:((((hugs))))

Did you get all of that school work done or are you still working away at it???
 
Back
Top Bottom