Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Well, then....why are you not in bed sound asleep?????? :heehee:
 
Well..... I am home! :happydance: I did not skip PT to take a nap either! :sleep: Although I felt like I should have! The knee cap groaned and complained, or was that me? :shrug: Can't remember which one was doing the groaning and which one the complaining! Katie had someone that wants to go to PTA school shadow her today and her name is Katie also! Go figure! Anyway, after a good night's sleep, and remembering that people can be morons even in the airline industry I will feel better tomorrow! :happydance: My cell phone is in Amarillo TX. It arrived there on its own. I did not go with it. It has been there for the past eight hours according to my app fine my iPhone! I called up the lost and found and American ticket counters to tell them my phone was visiting them. They said that's impossible, you didn't fly in here today! I said, " you are correct, I didn't but my phone told me it is sitting there conversing with you nice folks at the airport!" They wanted to know how I could possibly know that, and I said, because I have a phone app that tattles on it! :happydance: :happydance:

They were more interested in the app than my phone. Answer? No, still haven't located the phone.. It is probably still on the plane! :headbang: :headbang:
 
Well, it doesn't look like the phone will be returning! The good news is the battery was dying in it and I planned on buying myself a new one as soon as I got my "whopping" windfall of a check that ECISD so generously :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: contributed to my 403B for 18 years! I contributed 75,000, they contributed 801.20, and they are deducting 20% for taxes, and another 10% for early withdrawal because I am not59 and1/2 years old yet! :headbang: I have to say in reality they literally gave me about 600.00 for 18 years of service. What a bonus! Makes me want to jump right back into teaching! :rotfl: oh, by the way, the phone has been reported as stolen and locked down just in case someone thinks they won the phone lottery! :shrug: :happydance: :happydance:
 
Well that's good that it is locked down and no one can just take it and use it... Glad to hear that you made it home safely too.

Did you get your papers all done?
 
No, haven't started on two, and the third is half finished. I am in a funk and trying to claw my way out, so tomorrow I can get up and get busy!
 
I know and I didn't even have time to watch it! I finished 2 papers, am working on the third, but have a problem. :shrug: They want it to be between 200-300 words and I am already at 406! Sometimes I think my shyness spills over into my thoughts also! :rotfl:

Oh by the way, my cell phone is getting a lot of frequent flier miles! It has been to Arkansas, Dallas, San Angelo, Midland, Amarillo, and Mobile Alabama! I have given up on getting it back after talking to anyone and everyone at American Airlines. They all had theories, I told them I didn't care, just find the danged phone! Oh well, it was a iPhone Gs3 and the battery was about dead so I was going to "treat" myself to an iPhone 5 with the big windfall retirement check that is supposedly in the mail! :whistle: :heehee:
 
Wow- I wish I only had to write 2-3 paragraphs for my grad classes. Most of my essays need to be between 1500-2000 words (or 20-25 paragraphs.)
Good luck with your phone. I would think they would clean the plane and take it off the plane at some point.
 
Wow- I wish I only had to write 2-3 paragraphs for my grad classes. Most of my essays need to be between 1500-2000 words (or 20-25 paragraphs.)
Good luck with your phone. I would think they would clean the plane and take it off the plane at some point.
I'm sorry, that was the easy part of the week in response to all the group assignments I had to do! LOL, if they were all that easy I would be envious too! :happydance:

I had two major group assignments due this week, am still waiting for the other groups to post to the class discussion so I can finish. The paper I am writing is over leadership, groups, and the movie Flight of the Phoenix in different stages. The problem is whittling all that down to 200-300 words!

I have a thesis due December 3rd that is 8,000 words. I like that better honestly. When the assignments are short we are talking about theory and group and leadership dynamics.

My Masters is in Conflict Resolution and Reconcilation. I still have 9 hours after this plus a 250 hour practicum.

What are you doing with your Masters?
 
Sonja, with your battery low or dying, how does it have the strength to tell you where it is? I am assuming it is stuck in the cushion or something. Didn't they check the seat you were sitting in?
 
Ok- makes sense if it is a response statement and not a paper. You had said that you had 2 1/2 thesis papers and a thesis paper is usually 25-50 pages long.

Now I am going to make you really think...
When I signed in this morning, for some reason the response you had left me about your leg being turned around backwards popped up on my screen (really not sure why?) So I read it again, and then started thinking. If you were face down on the bed and turned your body over as you said you did, did your right leg come with you but was backward? It would have had to because as you described it, you were face down so your right leg was on the left side and your left leg was on the right side. When you roll over, your right leg comes across your body to then be on your right side. So... I guess I'm kind of wondering how your leg came with you or if it didn't, how that worked since you said that your hips came with you as you rolled over.

Sorry I'm bringing this up again, but I saw the response and had time to think, so... :whistle:
 
Oh Coachie,

You and your analytical mind! OK, Black and White for Coachie! :heehee:

1. I decided to grab the headboard and pull myself into bed face down. Remember bed is very tall!
2. The right foot was still hanging over the edge and I didn't realize it, because it was just the foot.
3. I am on the right side of the bed so I use my left leg to roll over and my hips and arms.
4. Usually the right leg just "comes along for the ride."
5. That night, when I rolled over everything went smoothly, until it came time for the bottom of the leg "coming along for the ride!"
6. It decided to wait for it's own ride and stayed face down, as the rest of me was face up. My husband, who was a paramedic, said it was the most bizarre thing he had seen in his life!
Coachie, I am sorry I didn't get a picture, that would have helped! I just couldn't seem to remember, "Hey Honey, Let's snap a picture of this before you twist it back into place! :rotfl:
 
Sonja, with your battery low or dying, how does it have the strength to tell you where it is? I am assuming it is stuck in the cushion or something. Didn't they check the seat you were sitting in?
Actually Debbie,

My phone is off!

I have a GPS tracking device turned on that no one can erase. It has been reported as stolen, so if anyone turns it on, and dials anybody, it will scream I've been stolen and it will keep flashing across the screen I am stolen! I hope if someone finds it and decides to keep it, that they are in a crowded place when they try to make a call. They can't access any of my info, but the phone pad is there in case we catch a moron! :tantrum: :rotfl:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom