Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

OK, refresh my memory, with all this paper writing, what is it you want to be when you grow up??? :heehee:

Well my first thought was a couch potato!:rotfl: But Katie and Felice have different ideas such as physical exercise and such!:shrug: It seems I told them about my goals of reaching 190 and having skin removal surgery and both of them are glad to help.

My profession will be a mediator in a corporate setting. I could also do divorce meditations which pay $200.00 an hour. I have a lot of options with this degree including joining the Human Resource department.:yahoo:

One thing I will not do is Conflict Resolution and Reconciliation in the school system. I value the teachers way too much and I could not remain impartial.
 
Okey dokey,

Anyone ever had this problem before? My kneecap has slid up and to the inside of my right knee! The only time it hurts is when I try to get up and then the pain is bad!

Thought I would move this to my own thread! My brain was dead last night and I was out of it! :scare:
 
Katie fixed my knee this morning and told me the muscle is starting to respond on the inside of the leg! Katie has been my rock through all of this even though we have a battle of the wills occasionally'! :wink: It is in part to my shyness. Anyway, she is the greatest, and I am so glad I have her! :happydance:
 
Katie asked if we are going to have a BoneSmart Cruise?! She is willing to lend her expertise on the cruise. I think a cruise would be a lot of fun! :happydance:
 
Sonja,
I'm all for a cruise, are you offering to co-ordinate it? HAHAHA What is the latest word on your phone? Where has it been lately? I cannot believe that they won't look at the planeyou were on to fin it for you, they surely have to know which one it was. Maybe it's American's cuts, they don't bother to clean their planes anymore.
 
Sonja,
You have taken over my iPad. Was reading your post, and suddenly I am in Texas, just south of Abeline in Google Maps. Either that or American just threw your phone out of the plane. :scary:
 
You know Pumpkin with all the cutbacks they are making maybe they are sending out "free" phones with little airplane chutes! I guess I forgot to tell them that it would scream " I'm Stolen, I'm stolen , the minute someone uses the dial pad!" That in turn sends a signal to AT&T and my iPad! :rotfl:
 
Sonja,
I'm all for a cruise, are you offering to co-ordinate it? HAHAHA What is the latest word on your phone? Where has it been lately? I cannot believe that they won't look at the planeyou were on to fin it for you, they surely have to know which one it was. Maybe it's American's cuts, they don't bother to clean their planes anymore.
Well, tonight it is back in Amarillo resting comfortably! This tells me a lot about the cleanliness of American's planes, since this phone has been to 6 different states and 18 different cities on its journey!
 
Sonja, I see on tv where there was a huge accident in TX this morning involving over 100 vehicles. How terrible, I don't know where in TX this happened, or I don't know where you live either. So sad. Just saw it on tv now while writing this and they said near Houston.
 
Sonja, I see on tv where there was a huge accident in TX this morning involving over 100 vehicles. How terrible, I don't know where in TX this happened, or I don't know where you live either. So sad. Just saw it on tv now while writing this and they said near Houston.

Houston is 8 hours away from me but there is a member that lives there. I can't remember her screen name right now! When I think of it I will ask her!

Debbie, where I live is seeing a growth rate of 10 people per day in the workforce. That's not counting wife or children. Motels, even the supposed cheap ones if you can get one will cost you 300.00 a night! Apartments are scarce and a one bedroom one bath in the seedier side of town starts at 1,500 a month. Our roads were not built with the thought of a huge influx of traffic, and more accidents are happening.
 
Sonja, so the housing market must not be in a slump by you then? That is alot of money to pay for a one bedroom.
 
Ok, I have made a decision, when I go on vacation, Katie comes with me! Two times today that darned knee slipped out on me at Pat's relatives reducing me to tears! :gaah:

Then Eric, a cousin was talking to his daughter after she had pushed her hand against the car. He asked her if her heart was hurting, and she said no! He said, "well if your hearts not hurting your hand is a long ways from your heart so it should be fine! I went around the corner and started laughing, thinking well my heart doesn't hurt so my knee shouldn't hurt!
 
Sonja, I think we are going to have to duck tape that knee so it won't slip out. Sorry it made you cry.

Well, I think your town would be a great place for some home builders to set up shop.
 
Sonja, I see on tv where there was a huge accident in TX this morning involving over 100 vehicles. How terrible, I don't know where in TX this happened, or I don't know where you live either. So sad. Just saw it on tv now while writing this and they said near Houston.


Yea, this news is getting big coverage here in OZ.. not good.. :(
 
Hello shy one!

I need to go and make a coffee and sit and catch up on all your news.. I am assuming you are home safely now..
 
No, I am still at the hotel in Wichita Falls, TX. We had Thanksgiving with my husband's relatives and my kneecap was very naughty! It slipped out twice, causing me great pain and lots of tears! The long ride in the SUV took a toll on it, and it is letting me know!

I hope you are feeling well, because my knee will recover, it just needs rest! :)
 
Sonja that has got to feel so awful! What can be done? Can you tape it with athletic tape to give it extra support? Or those supports that have an opening for the cap? I hope your doc can get this resolved soon!
 
Sonja, I think we are going to have to duck tape that knee so it won't slip out. Sorry it made you cry.

Well, I think your town would be a great place for some home builders to set up shop.

Oh my Goodness! Construction is going on in housing, new businesses that I never thought we would have, and new restaurants. We have a 14 mile strip that used to separate Midland and Odessa. They are building businesses apartments hotels, housing communities as fast as they can.
 
Brownie, my husband and his cousin said they would cheerfully use an air nailer to get that sucker to stay in place! :yikes:

I told them I appreciated the thought but, NO! :umm: I don't know what I am going to do yet. I am going to text Katie and see what she says tomorrow. She usually has good suggestions!
 
Back
Top Bottom