Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Sonja, you are woman hear your roar....as long as it isn't a roar from falling down....I still am laughing at you trying to convince everyone you are shy.
 
Well, I have trouble convincing anyone who knows me that I am shy! :) I told Katie I was calling myself the shy one, and I thought she was crying, she was laughing so hard! :) :angel:
 
Sonja I've just read through your entire thread - beginning to end - it was like reading a good, funny, sad, inspirational, laugh out loud, "what's going to happen next", can't put down good book. You and Katie have obviously formed an incredible bond and you are working your tail off and making her take you to next level each time you get "comfortable". You are an incredible person, with an awesome attitude and outlook on life but I'm not sure I buy for a minute that you're shy. :heehee:
I wish you and your family comfort, peace and magical/blessed moments during this difficult time you're all dealing with.
Peace,
CJ
 
CJ,

Wow! You wrote such a nice note to me! I will let you in on a little "secret" if you promise not to tell anyone! :heehee:

It is my alter ego that sometimes pops up telling everyone I'm shy! I have a hard time controlling that rascal cause she is mischievous as all get out! :rotfl:

Now promise, :beg: you won't tell anyone else will you? :wink:

By the way did you start with the story of my knees part 1, 2 or 3? That alter ego can get pretty chatty sometimes! :rotfl:
 
OK Sonja, I went out to Nevis Valley near Queenstown today just for you - so here's the photo. Just needs you all to put your own face on in photoshop!!!

[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
...and I nearly forgot, here's the video. I'm the third one jumping....

 
Rose,

Why not skydive! Just make the parachutes big, not little! :heehee:

Just, has volunteered to be the first to jump out of the plane! :happydance:

What we can do is the rest of us watch to see if her parachute opens, and then we can all sit down and have a drink until we fly back to the airport!

Thanks JustmeT
Heyyyyyyyyyyy wait a minute....I have NOT volunteered to jump out of the plane 1st...I was volun-told...:rotfl:
 
Well Just,

As outgoing and funny as you are I was sure I heard that you had volunteered to go first! We will watch you, and then decide if it looks like a go for the rest of us! I am currently taking drink orders for the rest of the crew, but will watch on the television monitor that is synced, Tessa, screaming is ok, but can you make sure you smile a couple of times. When I photoshop my picture, it may be difficult if you are screaming. I want it to look like. I was smiling the whole way down, oh wait, I will be because I will be sitting with a glass of iced tea watching the show! :happydance:

So we will be nice and save a drink for you after the jump! After all we don't want to dull your senses and make you forget while you are hurtling though space, that you "might" want to remember to pull the ripcord. Now, Margaret has already done the bungee jumping for us so we can photoshop our face in place of hers, so we will send a photographer down with you to get those precious expressions that I am sure will occur! :rotfl:

Just, there is no need to thank me for thinking of you first, instead of myself! I didn't want to be selfish and hog the spotlight, with my somersaults, diving etc. I will let you be the showboat and I will work on overcoming my shyness! :blush:

Your friend, "The Shy One!"
 
I will have to get the pics of my skydive to show you...hahahahaha!

I am also working on getting over my shyness, it really is a stumbling block, I keep tripping over it all the time...:wink:
 
Great, post them on the forum, and we can all have our faces photoshopped! Since you ARE an expert, you can definitely be the first, and probably the last flying out of the plane, except for the photographer!
 
I will have to get the pics of my skydive to show you...hahahahaha!

I am also working on getting over my shyness, it really is a stumbling block, I keep tripping over it all the time...:wink:
I bet you do! Now, if you were shy like me....
 
I am the 1st, the last and the only eh? :heehee: Make sure there is at least one :cocktail:waiting, maybe two...lol! Its fun but its scary!

So we send you to do something tame so that you can go 1st....like white water rafting, that is very mild.:whistle:
 
I was thinking more fast rapids than white water....:rotfl:! Its a thrill a minute..white water is too tame for Sonja I think.
 
It sounds fascinating; I looked it up. I wonder if it's used for people with spinal injuries. (I also wonder if Judy aka Bottomshollow's husband might benefit from this, if you were to suggest it...)
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Well I can tell you it is one of the greatest things that has ever happened for me! I have already found one in Tulsa in case we move! :happydance:
bottomshollow
 
Well if any of you are interested in the changes that have taken place physically, go to the weight loss site started by Debbie!:)
 
Wow Sonja that's some machine they've got you on there. We have lots of banter on your thread, which is great and keeps us lighthearted. Laughter helps our recovery so much. God bless you for keeping this going. You're one in a million.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom