Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Thanks everyone! I had to take a personality test for my class, and now I have Valerie and Katie taking it! I told them I could probably predict which four letters they are if they answer honestly! :happydance:

Yes, Katie my PT is a killer, but she has been my rock. We have been to war and back, and we are going to win! :happydance:
 
Sonja, so sorry about your uncle, he and your family will be in my prayers. I lost my mom to CHF 4 years ago, she was alert and knew what was going on and not in any great distress until the the night before she passed away. She went to sleep that night and slipped into a coma, it was hard to let her go but she was ready. We were going to move her to the hospice floor that next day but she didn't wait.
 
Thanks. I know that hospice will take great care of my uncle and so he will not suffer either. Thank you all for everything. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have such a supportive Bone Smart family around me!:thankyou:
 
Sonja,
You have been holding out on me. I didn't know you had a plane let alone 2 of them. (Just read it on Debbie's thread). Do you think we could get your husband to take us up and start our skydiving team. We could get little parachutes for our walking aids so we had them on the ground when we land.
 
Awe Sonja, not tummy issues back again? :console2: You poor girl, you have been through the wringer and back! :gaah: I so hope it doesn't turn out to be serious again!

Stay positive my friend, I wish you well! :friends:
 
Sonja,
You have been holding out on me. I didn't know you had a plane let alone 2 of them. (Just read it on Debbie's thread). Do you think we could get your husband to take us up and start our skydiving team. We could get little parachutes for our walking aids so we had them on the ground when we land.
I don't usually talk about what we have, because that is not what makes me happy! Having a great husband, wonderful family and most of all God, is what makes me happy! :happydance:
 
Thanks Jacky and Kneeper!

I am doing pretty well with the tummy problems now, thank goodness!
 
Sonja,
Only kidding, but about the skydiving, HMMM soundd like another good adventure for this crazy bunch of women to parttake in. You like the little parachute idea??
 
Rose,

Why not skydive! Just make the parachutes big, not little! :heehee:

Just, has volunteered to be the first to jump out of the plane! :happydance:

What we can do is the rest of us watch to see if her parachute opens, and then we can all sit down and have a drink until we fly back to the airport!

Thanks JustmeT
 
We should get photos of us doing a bungy jump. Not for real of course, just have our photo superimposed onto the image of doing a bungy!
 
You girls are a crazy bunch, but I can say I am right in there with you. You make my day! Love to all of you and have a great day today!!! xxxx==ooo
 
We should get photos of us doing a bungy jump. Not for real of course, just have our photo superimposed onto the image of doing a bungy!

Well, Margaret if we could get you to do it for real, :happydance: and video it as you are screaming all the way down, and keep it rolling as we see you being yanked up past the bridge height, we could be ready to snap a picture! Then we could superimpose our faces in place of yours, but it would be so much more realistic! Wait.... Am I forgetting something??? Oh, I guess after two or three up and downs, we might "ought" to pull you in! :rotfl:
 
Sonja,
The little parachutes are for the walking aids not us. We sure do need the big ones for us. Now all we have to do is get someone to volunteer to go first.
Marina we are also starting a roller derby team, THE BONE CRUSHERS, I am making the uniforms so just let me know if you want to join and I'll make you one too. Shy Miss Sonja is in charge of the team and you can always report in to her. It helps to have a little levity while you are sitting around not doing much of anything else and the chuckles really help with recovery.
 
Hi Rose...are you serious:yikes: :rotfl: My goodness girl, and I thought I was doing good walking!!! But hey, what the heck. I'm in!! Start on the uniform please, xxl....:dancy: Oh, give me a hint to what it's gonna look like... Love that name.."The Bone Crushers"...wow!
 
Ok, now everyone knows how much I have been through including Katie! Today, she increased the weight leg press to 170. She and I were working together and she told me we were going to do 3 sets of 10 on the eight inch step up and that I was going to do well. Well, I started out slow, but that darned Katie, she said " remember the goals you set for yourself last year?" I took a moment, focused, and flew through the step ups. I had to use my shaky knee first up, and the same shaky knee going down! :happydance:

Anytime I have a problem, she just works it out. We had to adjust the kneecap once during that time! :umm:

I asked her why I have so many exercises compared to all the other knee patients. She said, because YOU can handle it! Then she asked when I see Dr. Maale again, and she said "you will need another prescription!" I asked her if she thought I have improved, and she said minimally. We are going to work harder before you see Dr. Maale! :scary: :happydance:

I can handle anything Katie dishes out! I am strong, I am invincible, I am shyyyyyyy! Some of you probably thought I would say woman! Well, I wanted to see if you were paying attention!

Signed,

"The Shy One". :sos: :angel:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom