Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Well....

Katie took me down to one crutch today! She also thought of more exercises! She is diabolical, I should not let her have a weekend to think! :happydance:
 
You know, I believe you are right! I will have to stop being so shy, and come up with some countermoves to fend off her diabolical attack! :happydance:
 
Sonja you're way too funny! Now, I think Katie has something to fear as well! Be gentle with her, she knows not who she's dealing with!:heehee:
 
Oh, she knows! She is as ornery as I am! :snork: People think we are sisters sometimes the way we banter back and forth! :rotfl:

She "says" she always wins, but I just let her think that! By the way BJ, again the word for the day is "Ornery"! :angel:
 
Well, I have a funny story to share! It seems my brain goes on autopilot when I am on break from school. As I was leaving today, I told Katie I would see her Monday, since I thought it was Friday, she just shook her head thinking I was playing, but I figured oh well. Then I got it in my brain that today was Thursday, so I went back to T-Star to get my massage. I couldn't understand why Nikki was running late, but being the shy person I am occupied my time by sitting very quietly :whistle: . Valerie finally went and checked and said "Sonja your appt is Thursday! ". I said I know, that's why I'm here and they informed me it was Wednesday! My grey matter really is Turing to mush! :rotfl:
 
BJ was on last night and in her post had gotten back from Dallas and was sore from cleaning the house when she returned! Go figure! When I come home from a trip, I don't clean the house from top to bottom. :rotfl: She is tenacious! :whistle:
 
Sonja,
Us elderstateladies use the excuse of Senior Moments, what is your excuse, you are still tooooo young for this.
Well Rose I blame it on my school schedule! On Mondays, I have a project due, by Wednesday I have to have my discussion posted, and by Friday, we have to move into stage two of the group. Then Sunday night, we must have group work finished. I have been running by that calendar for 16 weeks, and alas, the autopilot mode happens! :rotfl:
 
Update on Knee>>>:happydance: Today I went to T-Star to get a massage from Nikki and I was a couple of minutes late! Well I wasn't even thinking about it when I came barreling past the Pt's and back to the massage room. When Nikki got there she said they were all commenting on how straight I was walking and that I wasn't leaning on the crutch. She said I was practically running! I said of course I was, I wouldn't want to miss a minute of my massage!:rotfl:
 
Oh Jamie!

Now your talking! I had an orange skateboard that I would zip up and down on the school's ramps! We live right behind the school, so I was always using the school after hours to practice my skills! How about rock climbing? My school has been remodeled inside, but outside there is a outcropping of rocks, and you could find my friends and I shimming up the rock surface or on the ledge that ran all the way around the building. It was about five feet off the ground. What fun! Of corse, when we started sliding down the hand rails during school we "tested" each other. One day we thought we would try to slide down without using our hands! Of course, I said I would go first, that burst of shyness hitting me! :rotfl: Well...... I should have used my hands because about halfway down, I fell backwards and cracked my head on the cement! :yikes: Aaaahhh.... The innocence of youth! :happydance:

Ahhh, cracked your head did you? Now I am starting to understand... :loll:
 
Ahhhhhhhhh skateboarding...brings back memories of my very first knee injury when I was 14 yrs old. I loved skateboarding!!! :) I love rollerblading aka in-line skating and ice skating and x-country skiing and mountain biking and and and and.....downhill skiing is my passion! May I join your group? I even know how to play hockey and tennis if you need a sub....:loll:! No wonder my knees are so blessed or is it rebellion? :rotfl:

Hey, I played ice hockey once...
 
Rose, pardon me for questioning you but in all the times I have seen bubble wrap used, it pops! How about foam inserts to go with the bubble wrap, and have BJ send down the pretty colors from her post office! :happydance: That is, if she hasn't used all the bubble wrap up on her many misadventures! :rotfl:

Nope! I haven't used it up as I am always forgetting to wrap myself in it...:loll:
 
Now Now girls. I think we all must have cracked are heads once or twice since we all want to start a roller derby team for knee replacement girls. We must have lost a few screws in the deal when it happened.
 
Jacky,
Me thinks a few of the nails have fallen out too. But don't make fun afterall you're on the team too. I am designing your uni with capri pants. I Think mine is going to have to be more a suit of armor with all the back stuff going on. Now I have to come up with some type of protection for us NECKIES, You, me and Sonja that I know of.
 
Back
Top Bottom