Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

OH DEAR, Sonja!!! You have gone and overdone it again. I hope that it just needs rest, but I am glad that you are going to call the doc and check in with him. Hang in there friend! (((((((hugs)))))))
 
Popped in to see how you are :scary:do hope you are ok? :angel:
 
Well, the hurting has stopped! I think when I mentioned something about taking a chainsaw to it.... :rotfl:

Anyway, it is still "weird" like something is just not right! I don't know, maybe I should have my hubby do "the Twist" with my knee again! :whistle:
 
Blimey Sonja, I know you are shy...

But I had to scroll through 3 pages to find your thread...

I am worried what do you think maybe ' not quite right' honey?
 
Well Poppet,

Yesterday I went to PT and they did the Russian stim and then I was in the anti-gravity treadmill and brace slipped down, they had to shut the machine down get me out readjust the brace, and it didn't hurt, but something wasn't right! We went to do some of the other routine, and my knee started protesting. Katie had me lie down on the table and she started a deep massage on the outside of my knee. I knew instantly that was part of the problem including my hamstrings!

Today, the knee resumed its old tricks of popping out of place!

And to top it off as I was putting dishes in the cupboard , my elbow caught my husband's industrial strength flashlight. It fell and I heard a "crack" sound in the middle of my left foot! :groan:

The pain in the foot is worse than he pain in the knee so I guess it takes my mind off the knee! :doh:
 
Hey girlfriend, we are just going to have to 'bubble wrap' you...

Sorry about the knee popping in and out.. Just can't imagine how that must feel - hugs!
 
I doubt there is anything that can be done if I broke bones in my foot. I imagine it's one of those things you learn to live with!
 
Oh my! Not a broken bone in your foot?

How is your studying going?
 
Well, that is going well! Actually you Aussies helped me on this one! We are wring a thesis on a company that was strong, had a setback, changed CEO's and has rebounded by returning to their original culture. I am writing about Starbucks! Ever heard of them? I read that the Aussies liked a franchise called Gloria's , and some other. These franchises patterned themselves after Starbucks as far as the customer service and the strong coffee that you all seem to prefer. It didn't take long for 84 Starbucks to pull out of Australia! :)
 
Oh good, pleased to be of service :) .. The Coffee Club is another big franchise here..
 
Sonja, really???? You dropped a flashlight on your foot and you heard a crack and you did nothing??? Is the foot swelling? Do you think it is broken? Did it it a toe, or the foot, that would make a difference in if it needs to be treated. Good lord woman, you need more then bubble wrap, I think you need a padded room...LOL I will let you insert a joke in here.
 
And to top it off as I was putting dishes in the cupboard , my elbow caught my husband's industrial strength flashlight. It fell and I heard a "crack" sound in the middle of my left foot! :groan:

The pain in the foot is worse than he pain in the knee so I guess it takes my mind off the knee! :doh:

An accident waiting to happen me thinks....that's what you are...:thud:! How is your foot feeling? More importantly, you didn't break your husband's flashlight did you? :loll:
 
Heavens to murgatroid, You had to go and break your foot so that your knee wouldn't hurt sooo bad???? :yikes: You really need to dream up better tricks than that. Now how on earth do you expect to run a Roller Derby team???

Methinks that you need both the BUBBLE WRAP and the PADDED ROOM!!!!

(((((hugs))))) Hang in there! and PLEASE go get that foot exrayed.
 
About 18, maybe 20, years ago someone stepped on my foot. No way could the break it, I thought. Walked around on a broken foot, in denial, for six weeks. It still gives me grief. Don't be as foolishly stubborn as I was. Go get your foot checked out!!!
 
Sonja, Sonja Sonja...:groan:Don't make me come over there....:hissy: Just because you've had one pain, or mishap after another doesn't mean that you accept the future ones without having them checked out! Get your hinnie out there and get an xray:beg:. Ayi yi yi! :bicycle2:

Think of the team, for god sakes!:heehee:
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom