Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Hahahaha you missed it! I have my real name in my signature now...Just is fine though, 'Just' in case I forget something...:egypdance:

Cherry flavour it is then...how many litres will you require? :rotfl:
 
Sonja,
How about sky diving? Always thought that would me neat to do. Hubby says I am crazy, why would you want to jump from a nice cozy airplane. He doesn't want to pick me up from all 48 states.
 
Sonja,
How about sky diving? Always thought that would me neat to do. Hubby says I am crazy, why would you want to jump from a nice cozy airplane. He doesn't want to pick me up from all 48 states.
Well, alrighty then! Tessa AKA Just, we will need about 1 thousand gallons of Jello. Just in case you need to use your handy dandy metric converter! :rotfl:
 
Oh heck yes, there Poppet! I need a hunk, for inspiration, (and girls don't get jealous :wink: )but since MY right knee can be turned forwards or backwards, I think I would be "smashing" on the dance floor! :rotfl:
 
Poppet,
If I could move like that I probably wouldn't have needed a tkr.
Sonja,
With your backward and forward knee you would give a whole new outlook on the tango, you could lead and follow at the same time.
 
Hi karmigirl; (aka) Rose.....

Haha! Don't worry, I might have aspirations to dance like that, but as a recovering "hippie" the most I can manage is a little toe tapping..... [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
So Sonja... Not quite ready to come ice skating with me yet? [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
Well I had never been on ice skates, but what the heck! You only live once right?! :happydance:
 
Hey girlfriend.. Logged on briefly on my ph, so forgive sp.... Cant let a day go by without having fun with you...

I dont like being back in the city... Crazzies on the 3 hr trip back yesterday.. But gotta earn the mulla (money) to retire.... 22 mnths..

I keep telling God I have a plan, he laughs, as you say, he is defintly in the pilots seat, not me.. I am a firm believer of that

Gitta go sortt out this ISP thingy... Then I will be back in fine form and we can all get up to mischief xx
 
Well the way I "hear it told all the people from the land down under" are just a little crazy! :rotfl:
 
Skating is fun fun fun till you fall, then its just plain embarrassing, :blush:! [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 My 3 yr old son doesn't like it though because the ice is cold, :loll:!!! He didn't like the snow last winter either, for the same reason. Maybe he would enjoy bungee jumping into Jell-O...hahahaha!

One thousand gallons, mmmmmmmm, maybe the Jello-O peeps could get on board as a major sponsor of this upcoming event...:tada: Sounds like a plan to moi!

(Psssttttt...I heard the same about the folks from Down Under...actually one of my best friends is from there, she would agree with that statement, :rotfl: )!
 
Just, I know some people from there and yes I would say they are crazy. They love to have fun! Poppet is going to join all of our happy group and we should not discriminate just because she loves to have fun! Or was it because she had hip replacement? I don't know! All I know is she is a "hoot" :rotfl:
 
Well, maybe if we signed up Bill Cosby to do a JELL-O commercial! I tell you my brain stores all this trivia so I can pull it out at important moments! :happydance:
 
Bill Cosby and the Jell-O pudding pops...they were so good, yummy!

Poppet sounds like fun so by all means we need her to contribute to the zany and crazy...Hipsters are suppose to be cool right? Poppet reminds me of Robin Williams in Mrs. Doubtfire...lol!

Poppet Welcome to the Funhouse, strap on your skis, attach your bungee cord and way to gooooooooooooooooooooooo :yikes::rotfl::thud:
 
Sonja,
IS Poppet on the roller derby team? You need to keep me up to date so I can make the uni's for everyone, I've lost track of how many we need. Do you think we could get Jospehine, Jamie and Tim C to be our coaches????
 
Yes, Poppet has joined! I promised to learn ice skating and all those moves in dancing if she would! :rotfl:

I don't know if Jo, Jamie, and Tim C will coach or not. How about you ask them and try this method :beg: :happydance:
 
As an old ice skater, I can judge that, but I'd be rotten with the roller derby.....I never could get the hang of roller skating. How about skateboarding? I was always pretty good at that years ago.....
 
Oh Jamie!

Now your talking! I had an orange skateboard that I would zip up and down on the school's ramps! We live right behind the school, so I was always using the school after hours to practice my skills! How about rock climbing? My school has been remodeled inside, but outside there is a outcropping of rocks, and you could find my friends and I shimming up the rock surface or on the ledge that ran all the way around the building. It was about five feet off the ground. What fun! Of corse, when we started sliding down the hand rails during school we "tested" each other. One day we thought we would try to slide down without using our hands! Of course, I said I would go first, that burst of shyness hitting me! :rotfl: Well...... I should have used my hands because about halfway down, I fell backwards and cracked my head on the cement! :yikes: Aaaahhh.... The innocence of youth! :happydance:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom