Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Oh, and I m so excited to be able to show off my swivel knee! I know that we will always win, because they will be so confused! :rofsign: : :rotfl:
 
Well, I once had someone tell me I was a little "backwards" so my team will have to let me know which way I am skating! :rotfl:
 
Jacky,
Me thinks a few of the nails have fallen out too. But don't make fun afterall you're on the team too. I am designing your uni with capri pants. I Think mine is going to have to be more a suit of armor with all the back stuff going on. Now I have to come up with some type of protection for us NECKIES, You, me and Sonja that I know of.

Shuckie darn, I thought I was going to slide under that wire, but you found me out! :scratch: I not only lost a few nails, there are many that are very loose! I think you should re-design my uni to shorts cause I want to show off my mean machine knee scars, so I can scare my opposing team mates off! I HAVE SCARS DON'T MESS WITH ME! :heehee: As I wear a neck collar! :loll:
 
Yes, please make our neck collars fashionable! I wouldn't want the "Bone Crushet" name disgraced because we were not wearing neat looking neck collars! And remember, extra material on the butt! No wedgies for me! :rotfl:
 
Well fellow roller derby teammates, something happened tonight and I can't explain it. We went to a restaurant and I sat down, and about ten minutes later my knee started hurting like crazy! I ripped the brace off, but that didn't help. The pain is bad and it leaves me to wonder, "will this set us back in the roller derby plans?" :gaah:
 
Me thinks you girls have way too much fun... I want some of the happy juice you are all on
 
Sonja,
We will pray this is just a momentary set back, we just never give up on you. IF you need to sit out a few games you can coach the rest of us. Hope the knee is feeling better today.
 
Well, yes I was doing better, but something is definitely strange right now. I am going to contact Dr. Maale on Monday to ask his opinion. It is so weird. It suddenly seems like right below the kneecap is hurting and Katie said it was because we are building muscle. It's not that type of pain though, it's a down deep throbbing type, and I am finding it harder to keep my foot straight.
 
Thanks Debbie! It probably isn't anything, but the pain has slowed me down a little! You know me, my Mom was coming, so I decided I had to make sure there were no traces of c-diff anywhere in that bathroom! I took care of the spare bedroom also, and then decided I needed to vacuum the living room! The darned leg is now filing a bigger complaint! Go figure! :heehee:
 
Yes, the doctor gave me a protocol sheet.

1. All bedding, clothes, towels etc. washed with warm to hot water and color safe bleach.

2. All surfaces in the bathroom have to be scrubbed first with soap and water then with Lysol. This includes light switches, door knobs, every area of the toilet, the sink, fixtures etc.

3. Mix Lysol liberally with water and mop the entire bathroom! All toothbrushes are thrown away, and you get new ones. This protocol may seem extreme, but after being so sick, I realize, it is the only way to handle the situation!
 
I have this funny feeling you have cracked your head "once or twice in your lifetime!" :rotfl:

I have had a few concussions in my Taekwondo days. I just hate it when someone kicks me upside the head and the next day I can't stand any light or sound and my head hurts like nobody's business... After the second one within five months I was banned from sparring by my doctor for 6 months. That was awful, I loved sparring. But it was seriously dreadfull not being able to to my daughter's third grade math or spelling... It makes it really tough when you are homeschooling... Her brothers had to help her out a lot then. My brain has recovered, Thank the good Lord!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom