Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Debbie,

I will do my best, but sometimes "trouble" seems to find me! I keep hiding from the ornery critter, (notice to BJ, I said ORNERY) :rotfl:

But every time I turn around that darned critter surfaces again tapping me on the shoulder! I'm innocent I tell you, innocent! :angel: :wink: :happydance: BJ Mac
 
Thanks Campervan! I had no idea who came up with the idea to put "doody" in the gut, but I pray I will never have to know anything other than it is done in some cases!

I had never heard of Mr. Blobby before until someone put him on Natalie's site. I think she needs the suit more than I do right now, so Natalie, have it sent to you and take pictures! :happydance:
 
:rotfl: That's ok Sandy, sometimes I crack myself up, and when my hubby asks why I am laughing, it just doesn't have the same effect on him! :rotfl:
 
Well I called Dr. Maale's office, and Amy was off today! She is the one who usually relays my "misdeeds" so I don't have to talk to him! :rotfl: So now, there is a message on her voicemail, the PA's voicemail, and I talked to Jeanie who is a receptionist. She said " Well Sonja, can you tell me the the problem and maybe I can do something!" :heehee: I said "okey dokey". (For those of you more educated folks, that means ok!). :heehee: Anyway, about the time I got to the part where it looked like I was a puppet with half of my leg twisted backwards, she stopped me and said, let's see if we can get Justin the PA to answer his phone! He might be out of surgery! I couldn't understand why all of the sudden I was being sent to the PA's phone for a second time! LOL :shrug: :rotfl:
 
I can wait to hear what the PA has to say. Don't be surprised if Dr. Maale is the one who calls you. :shrug:
 
Oh, if Dr. Maale calls me I probably better hold the phone away from my ear! :rotfl:
 
Hello everyone! :happydance:

Well I finished that bugaboo of a thesis paper and shipped it through cyberspace! :yahoo:

I also completed another paper that I had to have turned in by tomorrow morning so I would say I am feeling pretty darned good right now. When the grades come back, I might not be so "chipper!" :wink:

Went to PT today, explained about rag doll knee, and Katie came up with some new exercises! :umm: I thought I was going to get

sympathy and Sonja, let's take it slow! Nope! We increased everything. But you know what? The knee responded beautifully! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Katie says by now she has to watch me because I might try to cheat! Imagine her saying something like that! :whistle:

I love to have a good time, and a lady who was in her late 70's came out from behind the curtain from her treatment and told me that she appreciated my sense of humor. It made therapy go by so much faster! She said she hadn't laughed like that in a long time! :happydance:

I think they should pay ME to come to therapy! :rotfl:
 
Hi Sonja, just popped over from 'hippie land' to read a few THR threads.. You have so much more interaction and fun than we do.. I think I might suggest some of the 'hippies' read what you TKR folk go through... all relative though I guess..

What are you studying?
 
Lol
Thanks Campervan! I had no idea who came up with the idea to put "doody" in the gut, but I pray I will never have to know anything other than it is done in some cases!

I had never heard of Mr. Blobby before until someone put him on Natalie's site. I think she needs the suit more than I do right now, so Natalie, have it sent to you and take pictures! :happydance:


Yup I definetly need it more I fell in my kitchen this morning my crutch slipped on a slippy patch on the floor and before I knew it I was on the floor!!!
 
I banged my bottom quite hard and the way I fell jarred my knee it sort of extended it further than I can normally get it so almost a self manipulation!Its swollen quite quickly so I've ice and elevated.
There's always something!!
 
Hi Sonja, just popped over from 'hippie land' to read a few THR threads.. You have so much more interaction and fun than we do.. I think I might suggest some of the 'hippies' read what you TKR folk go through... all relative though I guess..

What are you studying?
Hello Poppet!

I am studying Conflict Resolution and Reconciliation. Maybe then I can deal with my alter-ego! :rotfl: :rotfl: ! Thanks for stopping by, and come join us anytime! We love to laugh! :heehee:
 
I banged my bottom quite hard and the way I fell jarred my knee it sort of extended it further than I can normally get it so almost a self manipulation!Its swollen quite quickly so I've ice and elevated.
There's always something!!
Natalie! What are we going to do with you? You know you you should take a few lessons from me on safety, and then you would be just fine! :wink:
 
:rotfl: :rofsign: :rotfl: :heehee: :happydance: :happydance: Now now Sandy,

Don't be jealous that my knee is able to "flip like a puppet's" and your's isn't! :rotfl: I realize that I have a special gift for teaching the correct way to do now, because I have tried almost all the incorrect ones! :wink:

I get back to you after I do my triple twist double somersault off the ski jump to if that was a "correct" decision or not!
 
I got in bed but when I turned over, my right leg stayed face down! It looked like I was one of those puppets that you can just twist the leg to the back. As long as it was foot down, it wasn't painful, but oh my goodness, when I asked him to slowly take my foot and start turning it into proper position. We both heard a loud "pop" and then he had to adjust my kneecap.


I am not sure if I understand. Was it your entire leg or just your knee cap? If it was your entire leg, wouldn't that be a hip or pelvic issue and not an knee issue?
Can you explain it a little better? Every time I think about it, I put myself in that same position and don't get how that could happen without it hurting your hip area?
Sorry- I'm a very visual person and sometimes reading something doesn't give me the visual and I get confused.
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom